I nodded, and turned off the fan light, turned up the fan, and climbed into bed. 

"I booked us our flights out of here tomorrow night. Plane leaves at 8:15." I said. 

"Got it." 

"So we get to see the babies come home in the morning, then maybe we could spend the rest of the day with your family." 

"I like that idea." 

"Good." 

She turned off the lamp on her side of the bed, and I did the same. 

"I love you." 

"Love you too." I sighed, flipping over on my side. 

It only took about three minutes for one of us to talk. 

"Morgana, I didn't mean to make it seem like I didn't want to get married." She said. 

"You didn't...really. Maybe kind of." 

"Because I do. I want to get married. Maybe not right at this second, but I do. I really, really do." 

"Good, because I had no intentions on marrying anyone else." I laughed. 

"I'd sure hope not." 

"Well we better hurry up, because before we know it, Ashley will be on one knee." I laughed again. 

"Morgana!" 

"It's a joke!" 

"It's not a funny one."

"It's pretty funny." 

"I mean, kinda." She laughed a little bit. 

"I'm serious though, Mal. I love you so much. You're my everything." 

She kissed me then, catching me slightly off guard. 

"Good shit." I said. 

"Morgana please!" She laughed, slapping my arm lightly. 

"Class clown Morgana LaRue lives on." 

"Hottest class clown I've ever seen."

"Oh trust me, I know." I laughed, and she gave me another kiss. 

"Were you really a class clown? You were always the popular kid." 

"How do you think I became the popular kid?" 

"Enough about high school, do you think we're alone enough?" 

"Why do you think I moved into the room at the end of the hall once I got to high school?"

----------

"Holy shit." I said, sitting up super fast. 

"What?" Mal asked. 

"It's 10:00!" 

"And..." 

"My dad said we're leaving at 10:30!" 

"Oh shit!" She said, and I hopped out of bed, locating my shirt and pulling it on. 

"Are you awake?" I heard a voice say from the other side of the door. 

"Yes!" I said frantically, hoping my dad wasn't about to come in. "We'll be down in a minute." 

"Your pancakes are probably cold." He said, walking away from the door. 

"Hurry up! Come on!" I said to Mal. 

We got ready in less than 15 minutes, heated up our pancakes and ate them so fast I don't even think we breathed, and we were out of the house by 10:30.