part 28

It's already evening and the school dismissed just ago. Jisoo now watching the boys practice while reading her book.

On the other side the boys started practice from this morning. They seems so tired now but they're still running as much as they can.

"They deserve this year's championship" Jisoo whispered by looking their practice.

When she came here tae didn't notice her but after sometime he saw her and started glancing at her time to time. Jisoo just smiled at him.

While playing suho noticed how tae glancing at jisoo and how she smiling at him. That's it, his blood boiled by seeing them. While passing the ball he went to tae and kicked his leg hardly. Tae's legs sprained as he fall on the ground by groaning loudly.
Suho smirked internally.

Jimin ran to tae as soon as he saw him.
"Taehyunggaa.... Are you okay?" He asked.
Tae just groaned in return.
All the players gathered around him.

"Move on.... Move.... Just gave him some air" The coach come and said to them.

Jimin and yoongi bring the stretcher and made him lay on it. Tae didn't stop his groan. After they went to the school clinic. The coach also left with them after saying the players to continue their practice.

Jisoo saw everything happens. She was seeing their play and clearly saw suho kicking his leg with his leg. She know he did this purposefully. Her blood almost boiled by seeing his actions. She ran behind them to the clinic.

Jimin, jisoo and yoongi now standing in front of taehyung. The doctor is dressing his leg ankle.

"No need to worry, he is okay. His Ankle just sprained" Doctor said by consulting.

"Doctor, do we need to go hospital?" Jimin asked.

"No need. He just want rest for two days. After that he can play" Their Doctor Ms. Min said as jim and yoongi nodded.

"Ok now, let's go. Tae will take rest" Their coach said by looking at yoonmin.

"How can we continue practice when he is alone here" Yoongi asked.

"How can you say he is alone when jisoo is here. She'll be with him, right jisoo?" Their coach said. First jisoo hesitate to agree but somehow she nodded.

"It's better for him to go home. He have to rest" Ms.min said.

"jimin just call a cab, I'll go with him to his home" Jisoo said as tae and yoongi looked at her unbelievably. Jimin's brain stopped working for a second. Jisoo just examines their faces and she got why they looking at her like that.

"I mean yoshi is in his home. So I can pick him too" She said by looking at them. As they nodded.

"It'll be good then. Tae go home and take a good nap" Yoongi said.

"Shall we go now?" Thier coach asked as yoongmin left with him.

Ms. Min went to take some medicines for him. Now there is only jisoo and tae left.

"Do you want me to take your bag?" She asked him.

"No... I'll take it after someday" He said.

"Ok then, I'll be back by taking my things" She said as he nodded.

After sometime she arrived with her backpack.

"Jisooo, where were you? Your cab is here" Ms. Min asked her.

"I was talking to jimin" She said. Tae just side eyed her.