chap 8

Jisoo closed her eyes as she lay on tae's chest. They remained there for sometime. Jisoo then looked at him and hit him.
"Get up" She said harshly.

"I can't get up until you get up" He rolled his eyes.

"But I can't. The chair is blocking me. Ouchh!!! It's hurt." She said and rolled on his chest. Tae looked and saw the chair is resting over her.

He kicked the chair and made her get up.
Jisoo looked at her leg and saw it's bleeding already.
"It's all because of you. Stupid" She mumbled the last word.

Tae get up and offered his hand to her. "Get up" He said.

"I don't want your help" She said.

"Then ok" He said and give her phone as he left to his seat.

"Jisoooo" Jimin called her as he ran to her.

"Jimin help me to get up please" Jisoo said as he helped her and she thanked him.

"You sit here, I'll be back" Jimin said as he ran to take the first-aid box.

In between jisoo death glared taehyung and he Teasingly smirk at her.

After some time jimin came back and sat on the ground. He took the tissue and clean the blood as he cleaned her wound. He then put band aid on her wound. She felt so relief after that.

"Thankyou jimin" She thanked him.

"No mention" He replied.

Tae held his smile at them. 'What a boy' he said in his mind.

After sometime jennie came and jisoo told her everything. Jennie was holding hrr smile all the time. Jisoo slapped her shoulder in return.

In class

The teacher came and started teaching her subject. In Between the security came and give a notice to the teacher.

"Ok students here is a announcement for you,
Our school annual day will be held on april 1st. Students who interested to perform anything give name to your class teachers." Teacher said as she give the notice to Warden.

"If you are performing any programme, come to my office and give your name." With that teacher continues the class.

The school dismissed and all students left to their home except jisoo. She slept on her class.

"Jisoo unniee" Someone called her and she opened her eyes.

"Minnieee.... What are you doing here at this time? What brings you here?" Jisoo asked.

"I come her to see you, to give this" Minnie said as she gave some mulberries to her.

"Oh... You're so cute. Thank you so much" Jisoo kissed her as minnie left. Minnie is a 4th standard student and she loves jisoo so much and jisoo too.

Suho pov

Suho and his friends talking with the girls which means zara and team. They're standing at the gate way.

"School is so boring now, right chaneyeol? " Suho said.

"Why" Chaneyeol asked.

"Because there is no more fight between jisoo and Tae" He said.

"You are right suho. I agree with that" Hoyon said.

"No... I'm happy for that" Zara added.

"Aishh this girl" Suho said.

"I want to do something and you guys have to help me" Suho said as the rest of them nodded.

All student are preparing for the annual day. They're very busy these days. Chaesoo is practicing on rosé home. They're singing 'love yourself by jb, suggested by jisoo. In all programs chaesoo will sing always. Their voice have a separate fan base. Even their haters loves it. Same goes to jk and jimin. Their vocals have a alot of fans.

Now jikook are practicing on the garden area and the members were hearing them.

"Tae, why are u not singing anymore? You're a singer at past" Jimin said.

"Oh... Really? Then sing a song hyung" Jk said in excitement.

"I'm not interested now" Tae said.

"Just try tae.You'll get more fans then" Yoongi winked as Tae nodded as a No.

Annual day

Jisoo woke up as usual and did her morning routine as she ready herself to go school. She saw yoshi drinking his milk on the dining table.

"Noona... Come. Drink this" Yoshi started to give his milk to jisoo once he saw her.

"No Yoshi....you carry on" She said and began to go.

"Noona... Please just once for me" Yoshi shows his cute puppy eyes. Jisoo fell on his eyes as she took the glass from him but for her sane the glass fall on the ground. They widened their eyes.
At time her step mom jiwoo came to them.

"Kim jisoo!!!! Why are you always this clumsy? " She Bickered at jisoo.

"I'm sorry, its just slipped from my hand" She replied.

"Who said you to drink the milk. I gave it to him and not you." She continues.

"Mom" Yoshi came to say something but jisoo cut off him.

"I didn't ate anything yesterday, so I was hungry that's why I took the milk from him." Jisoo said.

"What a bad character is this jisoo? I'm sure you got these habits from your mom because your dad is not like you" She said.

"How dare you to bring my mom here?" Jisoo raised her voice.

"How dare you to raise your voice to me jisoo? I'm older than you and I've also age as your mom" Jiwoo said.

"You've same age as my mom, but you're not like her. She was really precious, kind and lovable. But you're a monster, really a lady with no heart" Jisoo said as her eyes teared up little bit.

"Hh?" Jiwoo sarcastically smiled."monster? Then who are you? You're the real monster jisoo. You took your own mother's life when you born and your beloved brother left to somewhere because of you. Is it enogh? Now tell who is the real monster?" She continues.

"MOMMMM" Yoshi raise his voice.

That's it! It hurts! It hurts jisoo. The words went straight into her heart like a knife. Her heart broked by her words. She didn't said any word instead she left the home by harshly closing the door.

He took her cycle as she pedaled fast, faster than ever. The wind caused her tears fly on the air. She is almost faded now. She hardly pressed the cycle break and it's stopped right after. There is no one on the way. She cried hardly.

"Am I the cause of my mother death?"
"Am I the reason my brother run way? " "Is it all because of me? "

She said as the cherry blossoms fell on her and she cried.

________________