chap 17

After 3 and 1/2 hours of travelling they reached their destination. Tae went out from the bus fastly to see jisoo. They sat in different buses. Jisoo did that intentionally to avoid him. She hate his presence. Also she didn't know that day she fell on him, he capture the scene. She completely aware that he post this on their community.

"Jisooo... " Tae called her.

"Please taehyung... I'm begging you. Will you please give me some peace in this camp??" Jisoo annoyingly said.

"Believe me Or not jisoo, I didn't upload the picture" With that tae walked to jim and yoongi.
Jisoo left with jennie.

The whole students immersed with the beauty of the nami island. First they all entered into the pain tree lane. It was really pretty.

All students went separately to see the nature.

"Jisoo, here... Look here.now cheeseeee" Jennie clicked a alot of jisoo pic. Jisoo posed for her camera. The nature is blend with her rainbow top and black jeans.

"Now it's your turn jen" Jisoo took the camera from jen. Jennie poses for the camera. She is wearing her white and red chanel dress.

"Hyung i didn't know you're this handsome." Tae said by taking hobi's picture who wearing a white t shirt along with a yellow and green over shirt with a cute cap and a side bag.

"Yaa... Tae. Don't make me blush" Hobi smiled.

"Okay. Enough. Taee now take my photos" Jimin said and started to pose. He is wearing a full sleeve white t shirt along with a bucket hat. Tae was praising jimin time to time.

After sometime they moved to their next place. It's First kiss glass Sequoia bridge. The whole students amazed by the view.

"Taee... You stand there your green shirt is matching to this bridge" Yoongi said.

"Reallyy? Then 1 min." Tae then ran to the bridge and started to pose. And after that tae click yoongi's pictures.

After a while it's already noon and the students gathered to eat food.

"Chuu... There is no seat left. What we do now? " Jennie said by looking at the dining hall.

"Wait for it" Jisoo simply said.

"Heyy.... Jisooo.... Come here you can sit with us. We can adjust, come here" Suho called them.

"Yes jisoo, Jennie. Go and sit there. We can't waste our time" Their professor said.
Jisoo and Jennie felt strange. They don't like to sit with them. Jisoo know she must be uncomfortable around suho. Also they've to sit close to them since there is a small place for Jennie and her. Somehow they walked towards suho and his teams table.

"Jisoooo..... Here is two seat. You can sit here"
Jimin called her. Jisoo's eyes lit up as she looked at his direction. But instead of jimin, her eyes rapidly spot taehyung who smiling at her.
She suddenly turn to Jennie and signalled her to go to jimin. Jennie nodded in happiness as they moved towards them.
Suho clenched his jaw.

"Thankyou jimin" Jisoo said as he smiled.

Jisoo is sitting by facing jimin and Jennie is facing yoongi. Somehow Jennie felt something in her heart by seeing eating yoongi. She was looking at him time to time. He noticed it and raise his eyebrows to her. She flinched in his reaction and stopped staring.
But her eyes went to tae and saw he is looking at jisoo without taking his eyes. She felt something weird. Because he is staring at her madly. He dont even looking at his food. Jennie then adverted her gaze to jisoo but jisoo is fully concentrating on her food. She again amazed by seeing jimin looking at her; more like adoring her.

"What the hell is happening here" Jennie thought.

After sometime they just moved to their next destination.
Jisoo and Jennie walked through Gingo tree lane. Its a best path to relief.
Some of the students stuck in Metasequoia lane and some to see the famous statues.
Jensoo walk together by talking and clicking pictures. They miss their makneas so muchh...

"Jennie..you know this place is very precious to me." Jisoo said.

"How? You said you didn't came here before" Jennie asked.

"You know jen, my dad proposed my mom from here. When I was young dad told me and oppa everything about here. How dad plan to bring mom here, how he made surprise for her and finally how he proposed her" Jisoo said sadly. Her eyes started to tear up a little bit.

"Oo ooo... That's why you were so excited to came heree" Jennie said happily to change her mood because she noticed jisoo's eyes.

"Yeahh....its her favorite place" Jisoo smiled softly. She is walking slowly by folding her hands and enjoying the cherry blossoms. The soft wind making the Cherry Blossoms to fell on them.

"I'm sure she must be here. I can feel her presence. I think she must be came here to see youu" Jennie said as her eyes blurred because of the tears.

Jisoo stops there and looked up with her eyes closed. At the time the Cherry blossoms fell hard on her. A hot tear escaped from her closed eyes.

"You're right jen. I can feel her too" Jisoo said as Jennie hugged her. Jisoo sobbed a little on jennie's shoulder. Jennie tried her hard not to cry but she failed. She silently cried while caressing jisoo's back.

"Why God is like this Jennie...?? He took my mom from me, he made my brother ran away from here. He made me live alone." Jisoo get off from the hug.

"But he gave you 3 precious friends and one diamond like brother soo." Jennie smiled by wiping jisoo's tears away.

"That's why I'm living in this world. I can't imagine my life without you. I'm always thankful to God for that" Jisoo chuckled while wiping her tears.

After sometime they walked and sat on the grass. Jennie buys icecream for the two.

"Chuuu.... I've to say something . I don't feel like hide it again. Atleast from you" Jennie said out of blue. Jisoo took her eyes from her icecream and looked at jennie.

"What? Is everything okay jen? That day you said you wanna say something but you didn't say it. What it is?" Jisoo asked in concern.

"Chuu... Don't be mad at me, okay?" Jennie said by looking on the ground.

"You're making me scary. Tell me.. What is bothering youu?" Jisoo caressed Jennie. 

"I think I Love Yoongiiiii"

Jennie said as jisoo's eyes widened.

"Whatttt!!!!!!!!!!"  Jisoo looked at her unbelievably....

_____________________