Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

“She’s going to be starving when she wakes up. I’ll go down to the freezer and bring some food to be thawed out for her and the rest of us. Hope you don’t mind that we start with the Moose. You’re probably wanting some alone time with her, anyway. So this works out.”

“Yeah man, that sounds like a good idea. Go, I’ve got things handled here.”

This sharing thing isn’t easy. Xavier is handling it better than I am, which is crazy. Soon, all three of us are going to be stuck here with her together. Modesty will be a thing from the past. Zane says I should be the one to mark and mate her first, but ultimately, it will be her decision. Will she want all of us at once? Or one of us at a time. A female wolf in heat can make even the strongest of wolves cower. With all of us tending to her needs, though, I’m sure we keep her satisfied.

“Xillon?”

“Yes, sweetness. I’m here. Do you need anything? Dante and Jarek are with your parents and the King and queen. Zane has gone to fetch some food. I can fetch you some water, or…”

“I want you to make love to me and mark me before everyone gets back. Funny thing, my heat doesn’t seem to affect me right now. So, I’m in my right mind. Zane is right. You are my favorite, you always have been. I love you Xillon. In time I’ll grow to love the others as well. But I want our marking to be special. This may be the only chance we get.”

“I love you too, sweetness. Are you sure that’s what you want?”

“Yes Xillon. I’m ready for you to mark me. My mother gave me a potion, so we don’t need to be fearful of getting pregnant. There are five bales in the refrigerator. I’m supposed to take one each day of my heat until it has waned. Remind me okay, because I won’t be in my right mind later on and I might forget.”

“Of course, love,” I say as I pull Zane’s shirt off of her and chunk it as far away from us as possible. “You took a shower? I don’t smell Zane on you, as I did before.”

“Yes, and that was the wrong thing to do because my heat coursed through my system. Zane arrived shortly after I got out of the shower, though, and could calm me down.”

“I’m sorry I wasn’t here for you, when you needed me,” I said, as I pulled her to lie underneath me and trailed kisses from her mate mark down to her slick heat.

Annalise moans and fists my hair painfully, but the action has chills shooting down my spine, making my cock jump. I’ll never tire of the effects from the mate bond, either. Xavier is right at the forefront, excitement coursing through him he will finally mark his mate. Glancing up as I tongue fuck her into an oblivion I see her eyes are mostly gold and blue. Annalise smiles as she comes down from her orgasmic high, grabs my shoulders, and flings me over.

She throws her head back and moans as she slowly glides my erection inside her. I’ve never felt something so mind blowing fantastic in my life. Now I understand why Zane never uses condoms. Her greedy slick heat pulses and contracts pulling me in deliciously. It’s like she’s having an ongoing orgasm that seems not to be ending and fuck if I’m not already about to blow inside her.

“We should mark each other at the same time.” I say as I rise and hug Annalise closely to me and our coupling becomes more passionate as we both work to bring each other to release. We kiss each other heartedly as Annalise runs her fingers up and down my back, and I reciprocate the action.

She breaks the kiss and nips at my mate mark, and my brain falls to the floor. This is really happening. We’re going to mark each other. “I’m about to cum, Xillon, mark me, do it now!”

Our teeth elongate and moments later I feel the prick of her teeth as they bite into the mate mark and I relish the delicious taste of her sweet blood as it flows into my mouth. The act sends the both of us into an euphoric orgasm and flashes of our past lives we’ve spent together flash before my eyes. This must have been what Zane was talking about.

“You’ve always been there for me, Xillon.”

Blinking rapidly as I come down from my haze, I retract my teeth from Annalise’s flesh and find her gazing down at me. Kissing her passionately was my reply because words could not express what I’m feeling right now.

“We may not be tied together as you are with Dante and Zane, but we have always been fated to each other, Annalise. From this day forward, I’ll do everything in my power to provide and keep you safe. That fucker will regret the day he so much as even spoke of you. We won’t let that happen.”

“My knight in shining armor.”

“Yes, sweetness. Are you comfortable? We’ll be like this for a while. Would you like to lie down?”

“I’m fine, just as we are, Xillon. Stop talking and kiss me, alright.” Annalise smiles and crashes her lips to mine.