Chapter 5 "D Rank Missions!, Naruto Meets the kyuubi"

Start from the beginning

As he approached his destination He observed a silhouette of a man standing atop the hokage's tower. He glanced up warily, not wanting to give away that he was staring at the figure, but it took him a moment to realize that it was Minato who was staring down at him in particular.

He frowned not wanting to deal with anything so early in the morning, he then quickened his pace and hurried

He frowned not wanting to deal with anything so early in the morning, he then quickened his pace and hurried. As He arrives, he was strolling along the corridor when someone grabbed his wrist. He spun around, only to be hugged by someone, he got startled and tensed at the unexpected physical contact because he wasn't used to receiving hugs. However, he soon relaxed and realized it was Naruko who had given him the hug.

"Good morning, Nii-san. How are you today?" Naruko asked, pulling out of the embrace, only to be met with a cold glare from Naruto.

Naruto asked, irritated, "What was that for Naruko?" given that it's the early hour in the morning.

"W-well you see u-umm..." Naruko trailed off, unable to resist the impulse to give him another hug, but she decided against it because doing so would only make him more irritated.

"We haven't really seen each other yesterday, so I kind of missed you already," Naruko remarked, lowering her voice as she says the last sentence. "I'm just happy to see you," she concluded. Although she did see him in his apartment but that doesn't count.

Naruko exhaled with satisfaction that her brother didn't find her behavior odd as Naruto simply sighed and turned to leave.

When Naruto arrived at the hokage's office, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, Kushina, and Minato were already there.

Kushina smiled warmly at him, he then returned the favor by glaring at her coldly which made her frown a little.

"Alright now that everyone's here I'll be assigning you to your first mission" Minato says.

=

Team 7 worked on significant assignments, such as catching a certain cat, removing weeds from someone's garden, painting a house's walls, and walking the dogs throughout the remainder of the day. Now these are just stupid chores and I think the people in konoha are just lazy af.

Some of them are really good exercises; for example, catching the cat needed speed and stealth, and plucking weeds demanded strength. Nevertheless, Naruto remained silent the entire time, speaking only when spoken to. Naruto was relieved that neither Kushina nor Naruko spoke to him unless necessary and it was a peaceful day because of it, their day went on until evening.

At 6:00 in the evening the four genins were exhausted but we're proud of themselves for completing 20 D Rank missions and called it a day. But Naruto didn't stop there; he headed directly to the training area to start training.