Fourty-one

Warning: I personally don't ship any Idols mentioned in the story nor implying their sexuality. All of it are purely for the story only.

                           ~AJ

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The following days were the busiest for both BTS and Y/N. They have been secretly building alliances with other trustworthy gangs, knowing they are in danger and should expect an attack at any time. The lack of information on the opponent and when, where, and how they would attack was a major obstacle to the task. Yet, they gathered as much as possible, even though it took countless meetings, compromises, and dealings to secure the alliance. 

Y/N wasn't expecting any guests at their home when she came back after a meeting. The annoyance she felt once she realized who was sitting on the living room couch was something indescribable. Yang Han-yeol, leader of the Spine9, even though she is on good terms with the gang, Han-yeol is someone from her past she doesn't want to face or associate with. Han-yeol smirked seeing her reaction even though he was surprised at her presence. His friends looked at them in fear and nervousness knowing their history and couldn't guess the outcome of the unplanned interaction, they could only look at BTS in helplessness.

"Oh look who is here." Han-yeol mocked her.

"Ha..ha... Hi Y/N.. it's been a while, right? Please ignore that idiot." Jong-ho, one of his partners, came forward trying to divert the building tension.

"Why is this buffoon here?" Han-yeol asked BTS, ignoring them both.

"Oh! Failed to mention her, this is Y/N our sister." Namjoon introduced her formally, ignoring the insult for now seeing Jong-ho seem friendly with her. 

"Sister? When did this disaster happen to you?" Han-yeol asked in mock sadness.

BTS frowned and didn't like the insult toward their sister, even though Han-yeol was close to them. Y/N can guess that considering her brothers allowed them inside the house and brushed aside the snide remarks from Han-yeol.

"I recommend you to keep those types of remarks to yourself Han-yeol hyung. Didn't you hear what Namjoon hyung said earlier? This is our sister, you should give that respect to her, more than you are standing at her house." Jungkook was the one who responded. The warning in the maknaes voice gave the seriousness of the words and Han-yeol understood easily.

"It would be very hard to respect her. But I respect you guys and your comfort, so the best I could do is ignore her, please tell her to do the same." Han-yeol told BTS.

"I wasn't the one who started it." Y/N scoffed at him.

"Now that everything is settled Y/N, you can carry on with your tasks. We are here to discuss something with your brothers." Jae-Hyun, another member, tried to dismiss her to keep them both away.

"She is part of our discussion. Now that you know each other personally I think her presence will help you all to grasp the situation more easily." Seokjin said while directing them all to take a seat in the office for the meeting.

While BTS tried to explain the situation (work-wise, without any personal information or stories) and told them what their part in the mission was, Han-yeol and Y/N remained in their professional persona.

After all the discussions, corrections, and suggestions they finally came up with an outline of a mediocre plan with minimum damage and medium risk if everything goes according to their calculations.

"What happened to the princess and her gang? Why aren't they getting involved when her brother is getting attacked?" Han-yeol asked absentmindedly while going through the list of gangs and members involved in the mission. He didn't see how the 7 brothers tensed before relaxing while looking at her calm expression and reassuring smile.