Twenty -Eight

"Y/N?"

"Mark?"

" Butter Cup  It's you! What are you doing in the middle of the forest at this time? Who are these people?" Mark asked, bewildered seeing her. He signalled his pals to release them immediately.

"They are my family, Mark. Look, it's mom." She answered by directing Cho-Hee. Recognition passed between Mark and Cho-Hee. BTS and Beom-soo kept silent and observed the interaction as usual.

They know there are many things they don't know about the mother and daughter and vice versa.

"We were kidnapped, we were running from them when you caught us." She explained urgently.

”Can you help us Mark? Please?" Y/N asked frantically. Hearing voices nearing.

"Oh Y/N! We have a covenant with them. We don't meddle with their tasks." Mark said helplessly.

"I really really want to help you butter cup Sh*t… there are kids out here and we don't have enough guards now, they are out for some missions. I don't know if we can defeat them, they outnumbered us. We got the news that they were attacked a few hours ago and they didn't even sweat a drop to finish the intruders." Mark rambled because of the situation. He was helpless, he really wanted to help her but he has to risk many lives.

  "Let's see what we can do. I can't let you go like this, hyungs would kill me once they got to know their Butter Cup was in danger and I did nothing…… Hope we can take them."  Mark said determined (after a few seconds of internal conflict and rambling) seeing the abductors approach. 

"You are breaking many rules 'Shadow riders' Now, get out of our land." Mark said, coming in front of the family, in a demanding voice, opposite to the calm and soft tone he used with Y/N.

The abductures weren't happy with the sudden hurdle. It was supposed to be an easier task than kidnapping them from their mansion. It is their area and land, they had the upper hand but still the family escaped their territory.

" They are ours. Hand them over and we will be out of your hair." The built one in the front demanded, clearly annoyed by the scenario. Mark wasn't backing down, the men all were excellent fighters expert in martial arts but they lacked talking and negotiation.

"No can do. They are the price you pay for crossing the boundary. No Leave!" Mark commanded.

The next second one of them was attacking them as per the command from his earpiece. Mark came unprepared, the abductures outman them. BTS had to take things into their own hands and join the fight.

It was a tough fight, both parties were good at it, the abductures were pros at long distance fight, with weapons where Mark and team along with BTS were excellent in short distance hand to hand fight.  Boem-soo soon joined the fight.

"You go help Yoongi, I got these." Cho-Hee instructed Jimin while dodging a hit and  slammed the attacker who was twice her size to the tree nearby, knocking him out. The reassuring smile she had gave him chills, it also made him convinced and shocked by her abilities. He ran toward his brother who was having a little difficulty managing three armed men thriving at him.

Taehyung flinched in surprise at the knife  near his throat, the knife and the man who held it fell dead even before he could react.

Looking above he saw Jin who gave him a flying kiss and went back to fighting another one. Taehyung followed the lead, finishing off the one at hand with a mischievous smirk.

"You suck at attacking mom." Y/N commended while kicking the man who was Cho-Hee struggling with.

Jungkook whistled at her move when he saw it. She got involved in the commotion after calming down herself. She watched from the side in mesmiration how the seven fight in a sink and teamwork, how graceful and timing they all were.