Fifteen

Jimin was mad. He was already frustrated because of Y/N avoiding him and gave him cold treatment for the past 4 days. He knew he was stubborn and full of himself when others apprised him to solace her. His ego was bigger than Mt. Everest. He had a little hope, maybe overconfidence that she would come back to him apologizing and he would give her cold shoulders just like her until she would beg, maybe not that extreme ... but still he would wait until she approached him. But all his fantasies were shattered by a message. A message he received 5 minutes ago.

"Where is she?" A furious Jimin asked storming into the mansion and threw the first thing that came to his sight, which happened to be a vase. He wants an explanation from her instead of the text. She is now going to uni with her bodyguards again instead of the maknaes. She reasoned it as part of the exhibitions and competitions she is taking part of, she even made her mom to make Beom-soo recommend, more like order his sons when they protested it. Actually it was because she had some important meetings and missions.

 Actually it was because she had some important meetings and missions

"She will be here in an hour or two?" A confused Hoseok answered. The three other hyungs gave Jimin a glare more like a warning for his behaviour.

He plopped himself on the couch along with the others followed by the two annoying looking maknaes while the maid started cleaning the mess he just created.

"Did she again pull a prank on you or something?" Namjoon asked, observing maknaes's behaviour.

"She doesn't even discern my existence anymore to pull pranks." Jimin said in a plain tone hiding his sadness which they all noticed.

"What happened?" Jin asked. Jimin just ignored it, because of embarrassment.

"She hurted his ego." Taehyung stated simply confusing others. Jimin huffs hearing his brother's description.

"After the argument four days ago Y/N avoided Jimin hyung like a plague. I apprised him to solace her, when I saw how bothered he was about it. But he was full of himself and boasted that she would come to him soon seeking forgiveness, something like that. At last all of that was because she was his dance partner and they had an upcoming battle" Jungkook answered.

"Guess our sister is a step ahead of him. She changed the dance partners and our Jimin here is sulking over that." Taehyung said in an uninterested tone. He missed out others' shocking expressions when he addressed Y/N as 'our sister'.

"I told you to apologize to her on that day." Hoseok mumbled.