Twenty- Six

Warning: I personally don't ship any of the idols mentioned or implying anyone's sexuality. It purely for the story. Please understand.

          ~AJ

===============================

 Y/N started to hang around Do-Yun and his three friends on Uni a lot, resulting in three jealous maknaes each time. So the maknaes with the help of TXT and ITZY, successfully avoided the meeting between Y/N and Do-Yun as much as possible. 

Y/N who was aware of it didn't protest and went with the flow, but had secret meetups and hangouts with Do-Yun at their back. She found a giddiness and thrill in sneaking out from her brothers and friends, it was fun for her. Do-Yun was fun to be around. Apart from him being overly touchy, he is like a good friend. Y/N don't like physical contact that much from others, not at all. She is only touchy with people she trusts, which is a few. 

BTS was happy to hear the news of Do-Yun and Y/N's fight. No, they aren't the ones behind THIS one, maybe they had added some spices after the fight. 

They had tried to separate them or create a fight a few times which failed miserably. This time they didn't create the fight but would use it to separate them both and they are doing it for the past 5 days successfully.

The return of Beom-soo and Cho-Hee took their attention from the Do-Yun matter. The couple had to stay at Go mansion where the children were staying because Kim mansion and BTS mansion were under some work. 

Apparently, they had found some devices in the mansions, they had to check and rearrange the mansions and install a new security system and some miscellaneous work. It was the first time they all were staying together. It was awkward for a long time, but eventually all loosened up by the cheery Y/N. 

Cho-Hee was happy and surprised to see Y/N so lively and playful. It was the first time she was seeing Y/N like this after her father's and brother's death. 

Boem-soo was also happy seeing his sons getting along with her sister even though they didn't even acknowledge her mother's presence.

"Did she give you nicknames? All of you?" Cho-Hee asked when she saw Y/N leaving the room with Cathy. Jin nodded his head confused by Cho-Hee's surprised look, others didn't pay attention or tried to look like that. A huge smile broke out on Cho-Hee's face.

"Y/N only calls nicknames the ones who she is close with, the ones she sees as family and likes so much. She will address others using honorifics or their names." Cho-Hee said, now gaining all their attention. 

"She doesn't call Blackpink nicknames even though she had known them for years." She continued, BTS felt proud and special knowing this, they felt like they achieved something special.

 "In my knowledge, she only calls her father, brother, and me nicknames. I am happy, thank you all for treating her nicely." BTS didn't respond to her, nicely? They didn't? Cho-Hee soon left for her room. Beom-soo, who heard everything, was happy for his son and said that to them. 

They all were back to their daily life the next day itself, it was chaotic at first but improved as days passed. It's been 3 weeks of parents and children staying together, truth to be told, they all were happy and content with that. Even though BTS didn't accept Cho-Hee, they respected her, at least for Y/N. 

My Stepbrothersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें