Five

Y/N was never expecting this. She doesn't even think about this possibility. In front of her sitting the her three Stepbrothers aka the three evil maknaes with a smirk as evil as them.

Few moments ago

Few moments ago

Y/N woke up feeling very fresh and alive. It was unusual for her after her father's death. She only felt anger, regret, guilt, lonely, empty and stressed. But for past 2 days, after living with BTS exactly, she felt calm and happy.

No one talk to her after yesterday's breakfast Y/N being Y/N didn't bother at all. But she felt nice when she saw their small small glances toward her whenever she passes them. She felt happy when Namjoon enquired wether she took medicine yesterday.

She was excited to start her new mission. She was thrilled to go back to be herself in the new environment. But all came to a halt when Jin told her the most unexpected news. The maknae line which is Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook is going to the same University were she is going to attend for her mission. It was a shocking news for her. She had to change her entire plan because of it. She saw how the maknae was smirking at her shocked face.

'Are they trying to mess with me? Then the game begins. I can't be badass in front of them. Then let be the opposite. Cute. It will probably don't take attention as much as I needed being badass. But, let's lay low and finish it. Then the game begins, let's see who can avoid the cute booboo.' she internally smirked.

Present

All the BTS members and Y/N was present in the living room for 'talk' arranged by Jin where she got the particular news.

"You should follow our rules to live here

"You should follow our rules to live here." Jimin inform her in a warning tone.

Y/N didn't like it at all. She just scoffed and clenched her fist. Yoongi and Namjoon noticed her changes. Her smile faded jaw clenched, her eyes became dark and emotionless.

"Are you ordering me?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. All were shocked by hearing her tone. 'Never ever order her. she hate it.' Suddenly Cho-hee's words came up in Namjoon's mind.