Mighty Pups Stop the AB Geargolem Games

Start from the beginning

Marshall and Everest: (looks back finding Mirage appear without warning) (surprised) Mirage! (blushes) This isn't what it looks like!

Mirage: (playfully rolls her eyes) I know in your hearts you both kinda like this!

Marshall and Everest: (shyly) (blushes) Maybe a little? Could you help us?

Mirage: (smiles and nods) No trouble!

(scene changes to the pups in the elevators except the Junior Patrollers)

Liberty: Where's our pup pals Everest and Marshall?

Skye: Something must've happened, again!

Mirage: (enters with both tied up pups on her back) No worries, I've got them!

Marshall and Everest: Thanks Mirage!

Chase: Guys?

Marshall and Everest: We didn't let go of the rope in time and this happened!

Rocky: Let's untie you too!

Mirage: (levitates the twosome into the elevators) I'm going to meet up with Mason and Luna! (walks away)

Pups: Later Mirage!

(elevator goes up Paw Patrol emblem changes to Rocky's badge then the pups proceed in Fix-it uniforms)

(pups line up in front of Ryder)

Chase: Paw Patrol, ready for action, Ryder sir! (notices attires) Fix-it pup style!

Liberty: (checks out herself) (impressed) Nice outfit!

Everest: (nods) Yeah!

Ryder: Thanks pups, we've got a major cleanup job at the sports field!

Rocky: What happened Ryder?

Ryder: (displays the problem on the big screen) For unknown reasons there's tons of scrap metal piles on the sports field)

Pups: (surprised) Whoa!

Rocky: (surprised) Whoa! That's a whole lot of scrap metal!

Ryder: It sure is pups! Which is why this is an ultimate recycling rescue! So for this mission I'll need Rocky to lead the team!

Rocky and pups: Don't lose it, reuse it!

Ryder: Paw patrol is on a roll!

Pups: (howls)

(Rocky Ultimate Rescue Vehicle deployment sequence including Everest and Liberty)

(the team departs as the scene changes to them arriving to the location finding Mirage with Mason and Luna along with both mayors)

Mayor Goodway: Thank goodness you're here Ryder! With all this junk, nobody can enjoy the Adventure Bay games!

Mayor Humdinger: Or win them either!

Mayor Goodway: (playfully eye rolls at what Mayor Humdinger just said) Can you pups help?

Rocky: Don't worry Mayor Goodway, we'll handle this cluttered catastrophe!

Mayor Goodway: Oh thank you Ryder and pups!

(scene changes to show Mason with both magic pups as they check out a different pile scrap metal but with ice on it)

Mason: Hm? This one seems familiar too!

Everest: (walks over) Hi Mason, what are you doing?

Mason: I feel like I've seen things like these before, but I can't put my finger on it!