Creepy House

How do I get myself into this mess.

*Time Skip earlier*

Man I hate school, good thing its Friday I'm just gonna sit home and relax. " Psst (y/n), hey (y/n)"(y/f/n) was trying to call me but I just groaned in annoyance I just wanna block out everyone right now. "(yyyyyy/nnnnn) listen to mmeeee" she wined. "Ugh fine, what do you want" I gave her an irritated glare. She smiled at me and said "Oh nothing just wanted to know if you wanna hang out after school. " You couldn't ask me this later?" I spat at her. She shook her head and said " No cause I would have forgotten it later." I just rolled my eyes and said " fine." As much as I wanted to be alone (y/f/n) is my friend and I don't wanna leave her hanging. She gave me a big cheesy smile and said great.

*Time Skip after school*

While we were walking home together (y/f/n) kept poking me in the arm saying " Hey(y/n) hey (y/n) hey (y/n)" "Ugh what" I growled at her. " There is this new ice cream place that opened up by my house wanna go. I shrugged my shoulders "Sure I guess." Before we headed to our houses me and (y/f/n) stopped and got some ice cream. (y/f/n) got an ice cream cone with mint chocolate chip and I got (f/ice cream). After we both ate our ice cream (y/f/n) waved at me and said "Bye (y/n) she you tomorrow!" giving me one of those big cheesy grins she always do.

I waved back and started heading to my house.

When I was walking back I saw those old house I always see every time I walked back home. 'What the heck Yolo.' I started walking to the creepy house. When I got inside I saw that someone was here not to long ago, its not like anyone lived here..right. I ten headed deeper into the house. While I wondering around I heard a loud thud come from the attic. So I decided to be that girl and went to go check it out. When I got to the attic door I slowly opened it but before I could open it all the way I felt a hand on my shoulder. I gave out a really girly shriek and turned around to see who it was. Turns out it was my older brother (b/n). " What the heck are you doing in here?" he whispered/yelled at me. After I clamed down I simply just told him "Exploring, what are you doing here." I shot the same question right back at him. He glared at me and said "I was looking for you since you didn't come back home like you usually do so I got worried. So I decided to go look for you and I saw you come in this place." I didn't say anything just stared at him " I'm sorry, ill call next time I was hanging out with (y/f/n). He just shrugged is shoulders and started for the front door of the house. But before I followed him I heard shuffling coming from the other room. I gotta check that out tomorrow, then I followed my brother back home.