14-Months after....

Mulai dari awal

Subhadra grabbed her wrist and turned her around. Her heart felt a pang of pain when she saw Arshia's sightly red-eyes.

"It doesn't matter what he thinks,Arshia. It's what you think, it's what you want. Don't let your love for bhrata make you take actions against your own will,Arshia"

Arshia shaked her head and wiped away a tear.

"Subhadra jiji,woh Vasudev Krishna he aur unke isharo me to duniya chalti he...me unke adesh se kese piche hat jau?"

(He is Vasudev Krishna and the world dances on his orders...how can I back away from his order?)

"Pata he,Arshia. Pata hai tum bharta ki bahat manti ho,par tum kush ho?Tum thik ho?shadi keliye?"

(I know Arshia. I know you really admire bhrata,but are you happy?are you okay?for marriage?)

"Subhadra jiji, would you deny him if he had arranged a swayamvar for you?"

Her question was answered with silence. Subhadra lowered and shaked her head. Arshia mumbled a 'exactly'. She turned her gaze to the rising moon and sighed, somewhat cursing her fate.

.
.
.

"Him?King Dremuna?(OC)want to invite him?"

"I don't know and I don't care,Subhadra jiji" Arshia said, sliding down the chair, sitting at the edge of of the chair. She rested her head on the chairs top and sighed, closing her eyes. This morning Subhadra was too excited for Arshia's swayamvar.

Subhadra slightly hit her head and made her sit straight up.

"What?You have already invited more than 20 kingdoms!Why do we need more?" Arshia whined.

"It's about you! That's why!" Subhadra exclaimed.

"Subhadre,Arshia are you all done with the invites?" Krishna entered the room,his cheerful voice filling the room.

"Yes,Bhrata. I think it is all done. Could you look over the list?" Subhadra said handing over the list. Krishna moved his eyes over the list,a frown forming on his face.

Arshia,tired of discussing her marriage,stood up and grabbed water.

"Subhadre,what about Ang Pradesh?" Arshia spit her water out back in the glass. She coughed gaining all the attention in the room.

A sly smirk played on Krishna's lips but he hid it when Arshia turned around.

She poured the water in a plant and placed the glass beside it, walking over to Subhadra and Krishna.

"Hastinapur is on that list"

"Still,an invitation to Ang has to be sent. Go,do it know"

Subhadra pouted in annoyance and walked away.

"What do you mean, Ang? Angraj Karna isn't supposed to..."

Arshia widened her eyes, knowing what she was about to say. Krishna raised his eyebrows.

"Why are you so sure that he is going to win you?"

To show resistance,she said

"Let's take such a situation. If he wins, destiny and fate are going to change which you yourself said was not preferable"

"Whatever happens in your swamyvar will have an effect in destiny and fate none the less. You aren't here to just witness the great Mahabharata,Arshia. You are here to make a change"

Arshia sighed and shaked her head sitting down

"I can't and will not try to understand what you said"