11: Durshala's marriage-4

"I should have taken the help of the dasis" Arshia whined,unable to wear her earring.

(It's the next morning)

Entering the area where the mehendi was going on,she lowly growled in annoyance that she couldn't wear her earring.

She saw Durshala gesture her to come over and apply mehendi. She showed the earring to Durshala and shrugged. Keeping all her hair on one side,she tried to wear it.

At last she decided to walk over to Durshala and try to wear it in the process or simply ask help. She stopped mid way and scanned the room for a dasi. Her eyes fell on Karna and she nervously smiled at him and continued her search for a servent who was not already engaged with someone.

She felt a small tap on her shoulder as she turned around and looked up at Karna. He asked(by gesturing)what had happened and why she was looking around everywhere. She showed him her earring.

He took the earring and used her hair to cover up her naked ear. Arshia smiled and thanked him, running to Durshala. Staring at the earring,he smiled and clutched it.

(Soty refrence!!I was watching it while watching!)

"That's huge. I would like a small one" Arshia smiled and sat down beside Durshala. She looked at Durshala who was already looking at her with a teasing smile. She raised her eyebrows, asking her what had happened.

"I saw yours and Angraj's interaction and it was so cute" Durshala whispered making sure no one heard her. Arshia glared at her and shaked her head, knowing there was no use of telling her.

.

"Durshala" Yudhishthir called out as they both looked at him and smiled, Arshia greeting him.

"Jyesth". Durshala said bowing her head.

Yudhishthir blessed her and looked at Arshia, passing her a small smile which she returned. Moving on every brother complimented Durshala or wished her the best for her future.

Arjun,being the last,wished Durshala luck and went towards Arshia, pausing a bit. She tilted her head and held back a smile. Arjun smirked and looked at her mehendi and then looked up at her. He did a 'you are beautiful' gesture and faned himself. Arshia looked at him and acted as if she was vomitting at his looks. A fake offended look took over his face as he shaked his head and went towards her,messing her hair.

Arshia glared at the man and stopped the woman doing her mehendi hinting that she was a bit uncomfortable. She nodded at her and stopped. Her left hand,which was yet to be covered with mehendi,pushed her hair behind her ear. During the process,her hands came into contact with her bare ear causing her to stop and cover it with her hair. The lady started to apply mehendi again.

Arshia looked around the hall to find Karna and maybe ask back her earring. Upon finding him,she smiled and gestured for her earring. He teasingly shaked his head.

Arshia jokingly glared at him and turned her attention back on her mehendi.

.

"Bhrata! Bhrata!" Durshala called out impaitently. Duryodhana looked at Durshala, mockingly glaring at her and walked towards her.

"Why so impatient?"

Duryodhana kneeled down infront of her and stared at her face.

"Bhrata!Why are kneeling down?!"

"It's for you and that's no humiliation. Now tell me,what happened?" Duryodhana said,softly.

Arshia looked at the two and smiled. Those two really reminded her of Rudra and herself.