56: Revenge

Reaching the guest chamber,she shut the huge doors and slid against it. She looked around the room,and as if the gods had listened to her,the wind blew harder as the diyas were lit off and the curtains were open.

Arshia looked around the room and buried her face into her knees,as she finally burst out in tears. The chamber doors shook because of Subhadra's constant calling but Arshia couldn't care less.

She looked up and turned to her left,to see Dusshasan grabbing her hair and pulling her out of the chamber. She looked at the opposite direction and shook her head. She let herself scream,not caring of anyone had heard her.

Time passed and Subhadra's constant calling had faded away. Arshia had fallen asleep against the chamber doors, exhausted by the events of the day. As time passed away,the second dice game happened where Yudhishthir lost everything,that he had regained due to Draupadi,and the seven of them(The Pandavas, Draupadi and Arshia) were sent to 12 years of exile and 1 year of hiding.

The vigorous shaking of the chamber doors woke Arshia up. She heard constant callings of Karna. She stood up and backed away from the door, afraid that someone actually might rip it apart.

The door somehow opened and two people made their way in. Arshia covered her eyesight due to the sudden lighting and when she was able to see again,she saw Krishna and Karna entering.

Arshia's tears fell as she made eye-contact with Karna. She slowly walked to him and stood. She hugged him and rested her head on his chest.

"Thank you. Thank you so much Arya. For trusting,for believing in me." Arshia whispered, snuggling closer. Karna nodded against her neck and held her close. Arshia pulled away and looked at Krishna,her eyes void of emotions.

She felt herself falling to the ground and grabbing his feet. Her tears wet his feet as Krishna let his tears escape. He bent down and made her sit up. Karna sat behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders.

"This was meant to happen, didn't it?" Arshia whispered, looking straight into his eyes. Krishna shook his head and said "It was merely an unexpected event,sakhi."

"A good deed leads to a better deed while a bad deed leads to a worser one. The life of a person who commits misdeeds occupies hell sakhi and we have to wait for the right ti—"

"But I am the one who is experiencing agony Govind. How are they the ones who get to experience hell?" Arshia cut him off. "Then relinquish that agony,sakhi. What happened with you in Hastinapur,in this very ground,may have been your fault souly sakhi and the actions that happen after this will also be because of you." Krishna patted her head and continued

"When trash is thrown into the river,it flows into the ocean and cleans itself. You also hand over your pain to the almighty and cleanse yourself"

"You mean,I should forgive that court" Arshia said,anger clearly flowing out of her mouth. "Yes sakhi"

Arshia looked at him,shocked. Her bright red eyes flashed at Krishna.

"Have you gone crazy?" Arshia asked. "Arshia, don't" Karna warned. Arshia shook her head. "I have cursed to kill them and I will not back out of a promise,I will remind you of that"

Krishna stood up and extended his hand.

"Maharathi Karna,sakhi Arshia we shall proceed to Indraprastha." Krishna said. "I will roam around the streets of Hastinapur but will not go to Indraprastha" Arshia mumbled, shaking her head. "Vrishaketu is there,the Pandavas took him alongside. Let's go,just for the sake of Vrishaketu"

Karna said, taking Arshia in his arms. She rolled her eyes and nodded at him, closing her eyes. Krishna stared at his extended hand and let a small smile make up his face.