Chapter 31

One month later.......

Sritija's POV

I walk in the room and come face to face with a sulky and annoyed face. He is very worried from some days due to something happening in his office. I pass him a tight lipped sympathetic look before moving towards the bed 

"I asked you this even before the meeting. I need the documents tomorrow at any cost" he said almost shouting and I flinched as he threw the phone on bed and I shifted a little away.

"I am sorry" he said, his voice turning into a low decibel as he moved his hand in his hair frustratingly. I sucked in my lips before standing up and walking towards him. He looked up and I saw his tired eyes.

"Do you want a hug?" I asked tilting my head a little and biting my lip as I looked at him. He sighed and a small smile took over his lips as he nodded his head and wrapped his arms around me snuggling into my neck.

"I really needed this" he mumbled in my neck and I smiled moving my hand towards his hair. I moved my fingers in his hair and heard an audible sigh escape his lips, providing me the confidence to continue doing this. 

"Just go and sleep. You are exhausted and gence being irritated" I said and he hummed pulling me even closer to him in the hug. My hands continued to massage his hair as he sighed again. My hand immediately froze as he pressed a kiss on my neck.

"Don't stop" he said in an almost whiny tone and I shook my head a little before again moving my hand in his hair as he pulled me closer as my body touched his completely. Every inch of my body was stuck to his

I shrieked as the next second my legs were in air. His hand which still was wrapped around my waist as he pulled me up and walked us towards the bed. My hands wrapped around his neck almost hugging him for my dear life.

He sat on the bed with me in his lap. Sitting there brought the memories back of the night we shared and heat immediately rushed to my face and I hid my face in his neck this time.

"I thought I was being the snuggly koala bear" Rayaan said with a teasing tone. I pushed my lashes up glancing in from between them as my eyes met his. He smiled looking at me and hooked his index finger below my chin pulling my face upwards.

His lips touched my cheeks as he kissed my blush. I pushed my lashes down feeling really embarrassed as he chuckled and pulled me even closer. He held my hand in his and simply kissed my wrist and I shivered a little as every fiber in my body felt like it was on fire

"Why are you so enticing?" he said and I looked at him with confusion in my eyes. I don't really understand the meaning of word enticing

"You wanted to comfort me, right?" he asked pressing a kiss on my cheek again and I nodded my head with a smile that resonated my red tinted cheeks.

"Then, can I kiss you?" he asked and my eyes immediately went to his lips and I started remembering that night with the same question and situation.

Flashback

"Can I kiss you?" He said in a hoarse voice as my eyes instantly snapped towards his. The smile on his face really confused me as he looked at me with the most capturing gaze ever and my breathing became even quicker.