Chapter 13

Vritika's POV

I hid my face in my palm as I remembered the exact details of the day and regretted even showing up in the canteen and specially my actions that day. I was a kid back then and really didn't knew how to react in these situations

"Bhabhi, that was badass" Dhriti said and I instantly shook my head in a no

"No, it was not. I should have thought before reacting" I said and saw everyone give me a look and I smiled understanding their reactions.

"He wasn't crossing any line at the moment and that was wrong of me" I said again and Dhriti and Sritija gave me looks trying to understand

"But I don't think you were wrong. He was irritating you from weeks. He even followed you to your house a week ago" Vivaan said stopping in mid as he was eating his food and I shook my head.

"Papa taught him a lesson that day and Kushal could have been handled in a better way. I should have complained about him to the college rather than starting to fight with him" I said and turned my face towards Kiaan as he dropped his spoon a bit loud

"He didn't cross a line that day but he was still acting like a stalker from months. He got what he deserved" Kiaan said but I still shook my head a little and continued eating my food.

"He did but I could have handled it a better way. I didn't react to it for months and when I did I reacted in the most extreme way" I said in a soft voice and looking at Kiaan who was still holding the spoon tightly in his hands.

"You were just 18 at that time. I don't think you have that much brain back then" Vivaan said and I gave him a look but shook my head and continued eating.

"Didn't he do anything after that?" Dhriti asked and I shook my head as i couldn't even remember him in the college after that day

"No, he didn't even come to the college after that. I don't know what happened to him after that day" I said and Dhriti nodded her head

"I know what happened" Rayaan said and looked at Kiaan with a devilish smile on his face.

"Rayaan" Kiaan said in a warning tone and Rayaan sucked in his lips just letting out a chuckle and I looked in between the brothers with narrowed eyes but didn't say anything.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Third person's POV

It was the last day for the children being alone at home and as obvious Rayaan had an idea that they should watch some movie together in the night. Everyone agreed as it had been time since they spend time together with each other.

Rayaan moves and holds Sritija's hand as she was about to sit next to Vritika on the couch and pulls her to sit beside him on the floor. Vritika moves a bit in her position but stops as she feels a warm presence beside her and she turns to see her husband. She takes a deep breath but instantly regains her posture.

"Which horror movie are we watching" Vivaan said walking in the home theater and plopping on the second couch in their besides Dhriti who shifted fast enough to give him space

"Why do we have to watch a horror film? There are so many other genres too" Dhriti said and took the remote from the table trying to seem like she just wants another genre of a film to watch but her face said she was hell scared of horror movies.