Chapter 7

Sritija's POV

I was looking at the stuff Vritika bhabhi had send in confusion. There were so many things in here like. The saree, the jewelry and some of it I have never even seen in my life and then their were sandals and everything had options.

I looked in the mirror and tried the two sarees in front of me and looked at them imagining which one will look better on me and in end decided with the red colored one. I started changing into the saree and was almost done when I heard a clattering sound from outside.

I immediately draped my pallu and opened the door only to see a very confused Rayaan standing there. I started laughing as I saw him struggling with a bunch of wires on side table in the room. I scrunched my nose and walked near him.

"How did this happen" he asked showing me the mess of the wires and I shrugged but laughed again as I saw his expressions

"Don't laugh. Please help me out. I really need to charge my phone" he said and I nodded my head and took the mess of the wires from his hands and started untangling them

"There" I said after some time as I finally got the wire out and passed the phone charger to him.

"Thankyou" he said with a huge smile on his face and I got up and inside the dressing room again. Now it was time for the jewelry. I first tied my hair in a braid and then wore the mangtika over my head.

I looked at various piece of jewelry and wore everything one by one. The last one left was a big piece of jewelry and I was not completely sure about what it is. I looked at it closely but still not get the function of this one.

"Um, excuse me" I said as I saw Rayaan about to exit the room and he turned towards me to give me raised eyebrow look

"What is this?" I asked him showing the piece of jewelry and he smiled and walked slowly towards me. I blinked and kept looking at him walking slowly towards.

"Do you really not know what it is or you just want me to help you wear it" he said as he still kept moving forward when he was almost at my face and I took a step back.

"I really don't know" I said slowly and stuttering and shaking my head. I was still moving backwards looking at him. His smile was unwavering and he stopped as I almost reached the wall.

"Its a kamarband. It's supposed to go around your waist" he said in a sweet manner and I nodded my head and walked to the the mirror and wrapped the kamarband around my waist and tied it.

I look back and see him staring at my waist. I look away with a shy smile but walk upto him as I remember the timeline bhabhi gave us and I don't really want to get scolded on the first festival after marriage.

"Let's go" I said very slowly and he hummed and walked towards the gate in a quick pace while I followed him in a slow manner struggling to walk in both saree and heels

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dhriti's POV

I reach the living room and see everyone busy in doing something. I see Vritika bhabhi in a corner giving some instructions to some helpers and I walked upto her.

"Good morning bhabhi" I said as I reached her and she turned towards me and I really got awestruck.

"Good morning" bhabhi said with a small smile on her face like always breaking my trance.

"Bhabhi, you are looking like a goddess today" I said with big eyes and a huge smile on my face. Bhabhi laughed and slowly patted my head

"In front of you? I can never" she said in a playful tone and I smiled much more brightly