Chapter 3

Kiaan's POV

I open my eyes at the sound of something falling like I have been doing for the last two months. I look around and see a figure leaving the room. I blink my eyes open and adjust to the light and sit on the bed.

What a unique way we use to wake each other up. I chuckle in my mind at the thought. I set up an alarm for her so that she gets up on time and she bangs stuff in the room so that I wake up on time.

I look around and pick up my phone and massage my head as I see missed calls from my secretary. I open the phone and see some mails. It's gibberish and stupid mistake people in the company do as always. It's good I keep my phone on silent while sleeping.

I stand and head to the washroom. I exit the washroom and wear my shirt and pants and come out of the closet with my tie, cufflinks, coat and watch in my hand. I keep them all down on the bed in neat way when I hear the door open

I hear the voice of her footsteps coming near me for our daily routine. I turn towards her and look at her. We make eye contact and I see her diverting her eyes quickly and pick up my tie from the bed.

She walks towards me with my tie in her hand and I bend my head a little to her height and she wraps the tie around my neck. I look at her face and observe her features. Her big and brown eyes with a hint of green, her sharp nose and her pink lips.

She ties the tie and fixes my collar and again moves to the bed and passes me my watch and I wear it still looking at her. She was looking at my hands but never even tried to make eye contact with me.

I wear my watch and cufflinks and she again moves to pick up my coat and helps me wear it. Her hands roam around my shoulders and unconsciously flex my muscles. She again fixes my shirt collar and turns to leave the room

"Thankyou" I said as I have been doing for the whole last year. She hummed and gave me small curt nod like always looking at me with slightly turning her head before rushing outside.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Vivaan's POV

It was almost time for breakfast. Bhai and I were standing in the living room discussing about some problems in our company and bhai was busy with checking the emails while replying to me in between. He always roams around like only he has biggest problems

"Good morning Bhaiya's" I heard Rayaan's voice and turned to look at him coming downstairs with dadu. He has always been most close with dadu and never says no to anything that dadu wants. 

"Good morning dadu" Bhai and I said at the same time in a polite and respectable way. Dadu smiled at us and walked to sit in his usual sit on the dining table

"Good morning Dadaji" Sritija said as she walked towards Rayaan and passed him his phone who smiled at her. Sritija just looked at him shyly and got back towards the ladies

"Good morning Papa" I heard Papa's voice and clenched my jaw. 

"Good morning Papa" mummy said and I turned to saw her walking downstairs with a beautiful as always smile on her face. 

"Good morning everyone" Dhriti's cheerful voice came and I saw her walking to the table with Vritika bhabhi and Sritija following behind her. 

"Good morning beta" mummy said to her with a lovely tone and she smiled and sat down on her usual sit. Vritika bhabhi and Sritija also sat on their seats too. Bhai and I are the only ones left standing now.