27. Final chapter

* Hello jk oppa please come to xxxx at 1pm* Lisa messaged  jk

Jk saw her MSG and was confused why she was calling him there.

On the other hand .

" Lisa ,I think I should tell Taehyung. He has the full right to know before anyone else. " Jisoo said ..

" Yes you are right .

Jisoo went to Taehyung's house and rang the doorbell.
Taehyung opened the door and was surprised as well as blessed to see such a beautiful sight in front of him ..

" Jisoo ? Come "

" No Taehyung. I have to talk something very important, could you please come with me "

" Is everything alright ? "

" Yes everything is fine "

Then jisoo took Taehyung towards a beautiful lake with amazing view.

" Woww ! It's beautiful " Taehyung said

" Yeah "

" Now tell me why you called me here ? "

" Actually....I -I think I love jungkook and I am g-going to propose him today " jisoo said with the fear of hurting him .

" Oh " Taehyung said but there was no sign of excitement or joy in his tone. It was just reflecting sadness.

" Taehyung... Aren't you happy ? "
Jisoo asked with concern.

Then Taehyung realised what his actions were showing.

" No no . I am very very much happy for my jisoo !! " Taehyung said while showing his boxy smile.

" Tae...I am sorry. " Jisoo said with tears in her eyes.

" Why ? Why are you sorry ? "

" I know what you are feeling "

This time Taehyung also started getting teary but he controlled his tears to fall.

" No jisoo . I am fine . You don't have to worry about me . And afterall jungkook is the one who deserves you . He was there with you in your highs and lows , so he definitely deserves all your love. I can guarantee you that he is the best partner for you and he is never gonna hurt you and if he does , then i ain't going to spare him " after saying this Taehyung started laughing to make her laugh as well but jisoo was just getting more and more emotional. After seeing her , he also stopped and saw her with eyes full of regret of not understanding her love in time , Sorrow of leaving her to someone else and most importantly with love that he can't give to someone else..
Nor he could get the same in return .

Jisoo held his face with her palms.
" Taehyung listen . I don't know whether I should say this or not but I think you should move on from me "

" I have already moved on from you jisoo . Don't worry "

" Stop lying ! I can see and understand everything. I know you still love me . Please try to move on from me . " Jisoo said with her eyes full of tears.

" Jisoo ... I can't . I have tried a lot but ...I - I can't " Taehyung said while tears coming from his eyes.

" Taehyung please ... Please at least for me . It hurts me a lot by seeing you like this . I know you are showing a smile but internally you are hurt . I am sure , you will get someone 100times better than me . Please try to move on , not for yourself but atleast For ME Please .."

" Jisoo you know , maybe you will think that initially I didn't concern about you and suddenly I started loving you , so it's all fake but trust me I loved you a lot from starting but realised it very late. But for you , I - I will try to move on from you . " Taehyung said and showed a painful smile between the tears..