16

( Few days later )

All these months jisoo was feeling lonely because Taehyung was not spending time with her . Although jungkook was there with her but he definitely can't fill the vacancy of Taehyung.

In these days jisoo had noticed slight  changes in her feelings towards Taehyung.
She easily gets jealous or irritated by seeing Lily and Taehyung together being lovey dovey .
Her heartbeat increases suddenly whenever she makes any eye contact with Taehyung . His smile always makes her smile unknowingly. She always worries about him . And craves to see him everyday . She is missing him a lot and she remembers that incident of café as well when they were about to kiss . She got lost in his eyes . She wanted that moment to continue and  she was herself surprised by this . Although they are friends but surely sometimes their actions look more than something that best friends generally do .

She doesn't want to except the possibility of conclusion so she stopped thinking about it .

" Jisoo ! " jungkook called her from behind .

" Ohh jungkook ! Come " jisoo welcomed him with a smile .

" Jisoo I am sorry I won't be able to drop you home today as I my cousin is coming today and I need to pick him " jungkook said with apologitocal tone .

" It's ok jungkook . I will go by myself. You don't worry " jisoo ensured him

" Thank you jisoo . Ok bye !! " jungkook said and started running towards the airport.

Jisoo smiled at his silliness .

Jungkook reached the airport and was waiting for his cousin to arrive and then he spotted the figure for which he was searching from half and hour .

" Hyung !! " jungkook waved his hand holding a banner named
' RM hyung '

RM approached jungkook .
" Jungkook ~ " he hugged him

" Hyung give the luggage to me . You must be tired " jungkook said and took the bags from his hand

" Thank you jungkook . I have another flight this evening"

" What ? You won't be staying with me even for a day ? No hyung ~ please ~ you have came after two years and going without meeting me properly." Jungkook said whinning .

" Try to understand jungkook . I have an urgent work there . But don't worry till evening I will be spending time with you only . "

" Ok fine then .  let's go to a restaurant "

Both of them reached there

Placed their order and started talking

" So jungkook ....how are things going in your house ? " RM asked while hesitating hoping for the best response.

Jungkook took a deep sigh and hung his head low.

" Everything is same . Nothing has changed into better , instead the situation is worsening " jungkook said with a sad tone.

RM put his hand on jungkook's shoulder and said
" Don't worry my brother. I know you are very strong and will overcome this . I wish I could help you but unfortunately I am also helpless . Hope everything would be fine very soon "

" I also hope so hyung " jk said

To lighten up jungkook's mood , RM diverted the topic

" BTW jungkook you have became so  handsome and cute . And I guess you are going to gym as well huh ?!! Your body speaks everything " RM said to jungkook while hitting his body lightly