14 .

His eyes landed on her cherry like heart shaped lips . He gulped his saliva .

He was slowly slowly leaning forward . Jisoo closed her eyes to feel that moment.

They both didn't know what was happening around , they were in public , everyone was seeing them and even jungkook was also there .

It felt like both of them were in their own world without caring about their surroundings.

Jungkook was seeing all this and he can't bear it at all . He could sense what was about to happen next moment and he even knew that it was not only about his own feelings but also about his friends' respect as they were in public and everyone's attention was on them .

So he went towards them and coughed many times to gain their attention but it was of no use .
Then he slightly shook Taehyung's shoulder and that was the moment when Taehyung came back to his senses, he realised what he was about to do . So he loosened his grip from jisoo's waist and stood properly .

Jisoo also came back to reality and her cheeks were all red . She couldn't believe what was about to happen . She couldn't understand how can she do this to her own best friend.

Their thoughts were interrupted by that furious man .
" See how shameless these children are now-a-days!! Don't have manners . Seriously kissing each other in public . Don't you guys have bedroom that you are ruining these places with your insanity !!!" That person insulted them .

Taehyung lost his temper . He went towards the man and punched him on his face . Taehyung heard all of their conversation earlier so he knew what all he said to his friends and he can't tolerate that at all.

After a session of long argument and some fight finally the man also accepted his mistake and said sorry to them .

Both of the party forgave each other .
Now everything was settled except one thing ......
The awkwardness between them .

Both of them were in dilemma , how can they do this . They can't understand the reason behind their actions earlier.

Jungkook understood the situation and to make the atmosphere less awkward he said
" Ok guys ! as everything is sorted so can we continue with our plan ? I am really hungry please , I can't wait more " Jungkook said making a cute pout.

" Yeah I should go and take the order " Taehyung said and went to the counter to take their order .

Although everything had became normal between them but  some awkwardness was  still left but they didn't mind it .

" Today it was really fun " Jisoo said in a happy mood.

" Yeah , finally some relaxation after the hectic day " Taehyung said

" I also enjoyed a lot today . Thanks for inviting me as well." Jungkook said and all of them started heading towards their home .

"OK BYE JUNGKOOK!!" Jisoo andTaehyung bid goodbye to jungkook after dropping him.

And they started moving further as their houses were near to each other . Again that awkward atmosphere made its place between them.

Both of them didn't uttered a word throughout the journey and maybe it's the first time they are behaving like this.
It's the first time they are not quarraling or chattering like usual.

Jisoo's home came and finally they got relieved as finally this awkward moment ended .

"Ok bye ! Go h-home sa-safely " Jisoo said to Taehyung to sound as normal as possible but definitely she  failed .

She just turned to go to her house when Taehyung called her.

" Jisoo!! "
Jisoo turned towards Taehyung.