20.

All three of them went home.
Although Taehyung didn't said anything today when Lily said that jisoo loves him but he noticed it.
He was thinking about that only and then he realised his feelings for her . How he easily gets jealous whenever he sees her with some other guy specially jungkook.
How it always hurt him whenever she cries because of him . How much he cares for her. And how beautiful were the moments which he spent with jisoo.

He decided to talk about this to jisoo tomorrow.

The class was going on when a peon came .

" Excuse me miss . Is there anyone named Jeon Jungkook ?" the peon asked

Jungkook was confused to hear his name . He stood up .

" Yes ! I am Jeon Jungkook "

" Principal sir is calling you in his cabin right now "

Jungkook looked towards jisoo . She was also confused as him .

" Ok I am coming " jungkook said and went towards the cabin .

Jisoo was anxious , why would the principal had called him in his cabin in between the class.

After 10 min jungkook came back.
He wasn't looking so pleased .

" Jungkook ! What happened? Why the principal had called you ?? " jisoo asked him

" Uhm..nothing . Just like that only " jungkook replied.

" No jungkook please tell me . I am not feeling something good "

" What's there to worry jisoo ? He ...he just called me ...for my marks . He said that ...he can see potential in me so he wants me to improve"

" Ohh . See I also told you . You are perfect in everything and in studies also . All you need is good concentration "

Without responding , jungkook just smiled at her.

After all the classes were over.
Taehyung, jisoo and jungkook were going home . Jisoo and Taehyung both noticed that jungkook isn't looking cheerful  and happy as usual.
They found it weird .

" Jungkook is there any problem ? You can tell us " jisoo put her hand on his shoulder and asked him in a concerned tone .

" Yes jungkook . You are not looking fine " Taehyung said with a worried look on his hands .

Jungkook saw them and suddenly his eyes started to become teary .

" What happened jungkook ? Why are you crying? " jisoo asked getting panicked .

Jungkook wiped his tears and said.

" Nothing . I became emotional seeing this much love from you guys . All this is very much new for me . I don't think I deserve this much love " jungkook said with  a smile.

" No jungkook no . You definitely deserve every love and care . You have always helped everyone selflessly , so you are 💯%
deserving " Taehyung said .

" Do you guys love me this much ? "

" Yes jungkook yes . You have became a very important part of our friendship. Without you our friendship would be incomplete. Right Taehyung? " jisoo said

" Definitely yes . " Taehyung said

" What will happen if I am no more your friend or a part of your friendship ? What will happen if I
Won't be with you in future "  jungkook asked making both Taehyung and jisoo confused.

" Jungkook what are you saying? And why ? You will be always with us and no matter where you will be , you will be always a treasure for us and a very precious part of
us " jisoo said.