3.

( After few days with same routine)

( In the school )

Teacher -" so students today we have two new admission."

(Everyone became curious)

Teacher (while seeing outside the door)
" ok students you can come now"

Firstly a tall and handsome boy with a bunny smile entered .

The boy said
" Hello everyone I am Jeon Jungkook . Hope I will be able to make many good friends here . Thank you so much "

Everyone cheered him

Then a girl entered the class . She was very beautiful and had long and beautiful hairs.

The girl said 
" Hello everyone I am Lily . Hope you all will help me and become my friends"
she said while showing her beautiful smile

Jisoo pov

Suddenly I realised something and then I saw at my side .

Taehyung was smiling  at something and then i followed his gaze and it was on ....that  girl LILY and I don't know why it seems so unusual and awkward.

I tried to gain his attention by calling his name but he wasn't responding . It looks like he was lost in something and seems out of world.

Then I shook his shoulder and then he came to his senses ..

" what happened to you ?" I asked him

" uhmmm.... nothing" he said

I just shrugged the thought

( Then the teacher asked both of them to sit in the empty seats)

I saw tae seeking secret glances at lily during the class

( in the lunch break )

I and tae were talking about something when jungkook approached us -

" Hi 👋!!! I am jungkook nice to meet you " he said to us or specifically to me with his cute bunny smile .

" Hi jungkook I am jisoo and he is my friend Taehyung " I said

" Hi jungkook it's a pleasure to meet you "
Tae stretched his hand for handshake and jungkook gladly accepts it .

" can I have my lunch with you guys ? I am new here so I don't have any friends right now " he said while cutely smiling .

I can see the nervousness in his behaviour.

( Isn't he too cute to handle 😩)

I found him quite friendly and a good person. 

" For sure . Just follow us" I said with a smile .

Then three of us went in the cafeteria.

I and tae were sitting together and jungkook was sitting opposite to us .

We were chatting and laughing.

Surely jungkook is an amazing  person and is very entertaining.

Although he is new but still he made a good bond with us in just few time . He had a genuine smile .

( Jungkook pov )

When I entered the class i was very nervous and I introduced myself .

Suddenly my eyes fell on a girl . I don't know but I found her really amazing

Then one more girl came after me and after the introduction session we went to sit on our seats .

( During break )

I was a kind of introvert so i was very nervous to make friends.

Suddenly my eyes fell on that same girl and she was sitting with a boy maybe he is her friend .

I approached them. There i got to know her name is jisoo and that boy is Taehyung  and asked them for having lunch with me and they gladly accepted it .

In the cafeteria we talked a lot and i got to know that Taehyung and jisoo are bestfriends since childhood .

All my nervousness went away and I was really happy to make such nice friends on the first day itself .

( Author pov)

The three of them were enjoying the moment when ............

(THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER AND I THINK YOU ALL HAVE ALREADY GUESSED WHAT'S COMING NEXT )