21

After confessing their feelings , both jisoo and Taehyung started heading towards their home.

Jisoo reached her home and without saying anything , she directly went to her bedroom . She layed on her bed , closed her eyes and tears started coming from her eyes.
She can't beleive what happened few minutes ago . She was feeling miserable and the face of Taehyung with tears was still coming in her mind .

" I wish .. you could realise it a little earlier Taehyung ...s-so that w-we both could be together" jisoo said

( TAEHYUNG 'S SIDE )

Taehyung also went to his bedroom and cried all his heart out .

"I - I am so sorry jisoo . So sorry . My heart always gave me signals that it loves you but my stupid brain was so  dumb to understand it . "

" I can never imagine that I was the reason that you were hurt this much. I wish I could correct my mistakes and could confess to you in right moment but now its impossible, everything is already messed up "

" But - but I will definitely not force you to love me again. I am happy only with the fact that once you also had feelings for me . You thought me that much deserving to give me your love . I am happy that you had already moved on and hope you will get someone who will love you only . But I don't know whether I will get someone who will love me like you . I don't think I will ever be able to move on from you . My realisation was late but not my
love "

Jisoo was laying on her bed when something struck her mind .
She immediately stood up and looked at the clock . Then she called Taehyung and told him something and asked him to meet her outside her house .

Within 7 min Taehyung reached . Jisoo also went downstairs.

" So are you ready ? " Jisoo asked

" Yes I am ! But how did you know about it ? "

Both of them were talking while walking somewhere.
Then they stopped in front of a bakery shop .
They went inside the shope and ordered a cake .

" Miss ! What should I write on it ? "
The Baker asked her

" Happy birthday JUNGKOOKIE " jisoo replied .

" Ok Miss "

" So you remembered his birthday ?" Taehyung asked her 

" Yes ! I remembered once he told me about his birth date . And today when I was lay- I mean when my eyes fell on the calender , it struck me "

" Oh "

The shopkeeper gave them the cake and they took it .

" Now let's go " jisoo said and they both started walking .

After walking for 20 min finally they reached the destination.

" So which one is jungkook's
house? " Taehyung asked

" That one " jisoo said pointing towards a house which was not so good looking.

" Ok so let's go "

Both of them started walking towards the home . They heard some noise from inside the house.
They rang the bell but no one answered . Then they heard jungkook's voice . They were confused . Then they saw a window so decided to see what's going on through it . And the sight they saw made them numb .
Jungkook was on the ground with bruises all over his body and there was his father with a belt beating him mercilessly.

They ran towards the main door and started ringing the bell hurriedly .
Then a man opened the door and behind him was jungkook almost with no energy and with blood and bruises on his whole body and face.

The moment jungkook saw his friends he was shocked  , he stood up and went towards the door .
He was feeling embarrassed and humiliated .

" Jisoo ? Taehyung? You both here ? At this time ? "

" J-jung-kook what's this ? And if I am not wrong then he - he is y-your fa-father right ? " Jisoo said with tears .

" Jisoo and Taehyung let me
explain."

Taehyung was shocked as hell to say anything. His blood was boiling and he wanted to beat that man right there only but he controlled himself.

Jungkook took jisoo and Taehyung aside.

" What this in your hand ? " Jungkook asked them with a smile.

" Today is your birthday jungkook so it your birthday cake " jisoo said

" You - you guys remembered it ? But I haven't ever told you ? "

" You have once told me and I remembered it " jisoo said

Tears started accumulating in jungkook's eyes .

" Thank you very much "

" Shut up jungkook ! Don't try to divert the topic and tell us what was that "

Then they heard his father's hoarse voice .

" JUNGKOOK !! WHERE HAVE YOU GONE ? COME RIGHT NOW OTHERWISE YOU KNOW !!! "

Jungkook heard it . He became afraid .

" I am sorry guys ! I need to go . But remember I love you both very very much ! And thanks for giving me all your love and making me a part of your friendship. I am sorry if unintentionally I have hurt you guys . And don't worry about me or think about me much . I know you guys  are confused but you will get all your answers when the right time will come . " Jungkook said while crying and started running from there.

" JUNGKOOKSHIIIII !!!! " jisoo called him .

Jungkook turned around .
He became happy to hear 'jungkookshiii ' from her mouth . This was the first time she was calling him like this  .

" I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU !!! " Jungkook shouted and again started running .

Jisoo thought jungkook was saying this to both of them but Taehyung realised this " I love you " was not for him . It was only for jisoo as he could see jungkook seeing jisoo while saying that . And it was not a friendly I love you , it was a confession.
He looked towards jisoo and realised she didn't noticed it .

" Jungkook !!! Wait !! " Jisoo was crying and was about to go towards him but Taehyung stopped her .

" Jisoo ! Calm down yourself . He said that he will tell us everything when the right time will come , so we shouldn't force him right ? " Taehyung said also crying silently.

" But why was he talking like this ? "

" He will be fine . He is Jeon Jungkook ! He is so strong right ? He can handle everything"
Although Taehyung was consoling jisoo but inside he was also not feeling something good about his talks . He was feeling something bad is going to happen .

* I know this chapter is a little short . But will try better next time . And please co-operate with the grammatical mistakes because I didn't recheck it *