18

It rained heavily all night and jisoo wasn't able to sleep properly.  Next day jisoo woke up and the first thing she did was to check  her phone in case if jungkook had called her back or messaged her but no. To her disappointment the message wasn't sent to him till now and even there was no call from jungkook.

She was getting worried and many negative thoughts were coming to her mind . Because this was the first time when jungkook suddenly disappeared and his phone was also switched off. She wanted to go to his house to check on him but unfortunately she doesn't remembered the address.
She  was also getting late for the college so she decided to take someone's help after the college.

She reached the university and as soon as she entered the class her eyes landed on someone.

She quickly ran towards that person. It was none other than jungkook . He was sitting on his usual seat beside jisoo  .

Jisoo quickly went towards him and the first thing she did was to ask him about yesterday .

" Jungkook ! Where had you gone yesterday after the break ? You know how much tensed I was  ? You know how many times I called you but your phone was switched off ? I even sent messages to you . Why was your phone switched off ? "
Jisoo flooded him with lot of questions and her eyes were also becoming little teary and concern was easily visible in her eyes .

Jungkook noticed this and it hurt him .
" Jisoo you are crying ? Again ? " jungkook asked her

Jisoo realised that her eyes were already teary . She wiped them quickly.
" Leave that . Don't try to divert the topic and answer my questions . HONESTLY ! " Jisoo said

" Jisoo ! There is no need to worry . Actually i went home early yesterday "

" You went home ? But why ? "

" Actually I was not feeling good . I felt like sick so I decided to go home and take rest "

" What ? You were sick ? And you didn't tell me ? WHYY ??!! "

" I didn't want to make you worry "

" And what do you think , disappearing suddenly won't make me worried ? And I am your friend and you didn't tell me about your sickness ? Ok , from now I will also not share my any problem with
you " jisoo said in an angry tone .

" Ok ok , I am sorry now . " jungkook said while  holding his ears and making a cute pout.

Jisoo melted seeing that face .

" Ok fine but promise me you will always inform me about such things . "

" I promise"

" And what about your phone ? Why was it coming switched off "

" Uhh ....uh.. actually.. w-while I was going h-home , i co-collapsed with a person and my ph-phone fell off my pocket and it b-broke "

" Ohh . You should repair it as soon as possible otherwise your parents will also worry about you "

Jungkook didn't respond to this and gave a small smile which was definitely not looking intentional.

" BTW Jungkook why have you wore these full sleeves clothes in summers ? Aren't you feeling hot ? "

" Uhmm....no..no . I have told you na I am sick and I am having cold so that's why I have wore this "

" Oh yeahh ! I am sorry . How dumb I am " jisoo said while giggling

Jungkook observed her beautiful smile but this time it wasn't so pleasant. He knows he is just a FRIEND of her and he should stop this as soon as possible.