Chapter 13(My kind of hottie)+18

❤‍🔥 Azael:

I liked touching David, although what I feel is only a physical attraction. David is the complete opposite of what I like, he is not delicate and I don't know if he is an omega. It's 5 so I'm going to wait for Sofía outside.

😽 David:

Sofia and I left the company early. We went to a bar "Madness Bar" to have fun and have a good time. I saw a very cute Man having a cherry cocktail. I headed over to him to talk and have a little fun.

-hello! - This boy was really beautiful.

-🔥 Hello handsome.- He told me interested.

-😽 What are you drinking?- It's my time to hook up.

-🔥 A cherry cocktail. What kind of cocktails do you like?

-😽 I really like Apple, Lemon and Cherry.

-🔥 Oh, it seems that we have the same tastes in cocktails. It's very interesting to talk to you...

~ 😽 If you like, he left me here. ~ He I start rubbing his shoulder. I smile and sit next to him.

-🔥 Waiter, please bring me two apple cocktails. -The waiter nods and prepares it.

I look at him with a seductive look straight into his eyes.

-😽 So... tell me about yourself, since you are curiously mysterious.

-🔥 Well, I'm the owner of this bar.- So I'm hooking up with the owner... mmmm, I love it!! It suits me, to stop thinking about the unfortunate Razcaciel.

-😽 How interesting.

-🔥 I am also the owner of a few bars.

-😽 Oh, so I'm talking to a senior partner in bars.

-🔥 Thanks for the credits, but it's not necessary to repeat it nice. I am a relaxed man according to what I do in my bars. Do you want to try my liquors?

-😽 I would love to, I want to have fun with you.-I start drinking my cocktail.

~🔥 You are very charming and especially my type. What is your name?

-😽 David, what about you?

-🔥 Noah, nice to meet you. How about we go somewhere else and get to know each other more?

-😽 Sure.-We get up and leave the cocktails empty. Noah directs me to a secret door.

-🔥Feel comfortable.- I cast him a seductive look. He walks over and gives me another charming look.

We are getting closer and closer. We kissed with great passion. I took off his shirt, and touched every part of his body. Sofía, on her side, was dancing with a boy.

🔥you kiss very rich.

~😽I'll show you daddy paradise.~Throughout the night, we joined our bodies passionately. The feeling was incredible. But even though she was having such a good time, she couldn't stop thinking about Azael...

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------

Wenas, in this chapter Our dearest David hooks up with the owner of the bar XD and just so you know, (🔥) the fire emoji will be the representation of each person David hooks up with.