Chapter 8 (Desires of the Alpha) +18

These days I have been keeping an eye on my assistant, but now I will only focus on what is most important. Tomorrow I have to choose the type of material for the new clothing collection, then check the makeup that will be sold. It stresses me out a lot having so much to do.

But... Mrd I admit that I can't stop thinking about him, it doesn't leave my mind... The sculptural shape of his body...

-😽 Hello boss, why is he so thoughtful? -. I was a little surprised that he came up to me and asked me that...

-❤‍🔥 I...- What should he do right now?

-😽 Boss, are you okay? -He says it with a worried tone. I don't want to deal with this, so I have to avoid it.

- ❤‍🔥Stop fucking with me! - I say it almost shouting at him. He frowns at my response.

-😽 you bastard, my friend respects me- He says it annoyed.

I ignore him and he remains indignant, but he leaves. I watch it... Damn! It stopped me, he does have a good ass. I left the company in a hurry because the alpha's (me) desires are very great...

When I arrived at a motel, my lover was waiting for me. I began to kiss, caress and touch him all over his delicate body. Being ready, I took out one of the condoms that I had saved, I put my big cock inside it.

We started fucking and each thrust was stronger, suddenly David and his body came to mind. I start to do it harder.

~???? Oh, daddy, how delicious... you do it... Keep it up! -He says it while moaning.

I will hit you hard because to me you are that beautiful of my employee "David". Afterwards I lie down next to the boy who pleased my wishes.

-❤‍🔥 go, I was already satisfied with your services -I paid him, he got dressed and left. My eyes felt so heavy, I finally fell asleep.

"Rrrrr, Rrrrrrr..."My phone started ringing, I grabbed it with great effort and answered the call. I hate having to answer when I'm resting...

-😶Boss! Come quickly...

-❤‍🔥And now what the hell is happening? -I didn't want to get up, I didn't even want to talk.

-😶D-david...-"David" What's up with that idiot?

-❤‍🔥Just tell me the situation once and for all- I told him in a very serious voice.

-😶He is fighting against Emma- his voice sounds very worried.

I hung up the call and threw away the cell phone. Why did this idiot get into trouble?...

______________________________________________________________________

Wenas, I hope you like this chapter XD (David got into trouble with the bandit)xd