Chapter 6 (Alpha thoughts)

Ahgggg!! That's the only thing that idiot knows how to say. His attitude was so strange because of that necklace, which is beautiful because of the aqua blue color, I think I saw it somewhere. I should keep an eye on it...

A few minutes ago he said that he only used the rules to... I don't know why he seemed a little funny to me, I follow the company rules as they are. I inherited the company from my mother.

I prefer to be serious, I can't trust just anyone, I have enemies in my other family job on my father's side and this other one is dangerous.

Before, I would clear my mind with sex, to forget the stress for a few moments. A little wasn't so bad for an alpha like me, who sometimes has intense desires...

-☺ Luca, are you okay? -She says it worriedly.

-❤‍🔥 I'm fine, don't worry- I tell him it's normal.

I consider Sofia a trustworthy person, she knows what she does when it comes to work, now I don't doubt her abilities, I just think about why she chose stupid David?

She approaches the table and looks at the gift that is on top of it, she looks at every detail and sees a piece of paper where she has the name of the person who gave it to me.

-☺How beautiful!! David gave you this gift.-Her eyes reflect happiness.

-❤‍🔥 Aha- I ignore her comment and continue at my work. I have more important things to do.

-☺ Luca, don't be like that with David. It's his first day, he made several mistakes, but he apologized and gave you a gift. - He tells me this to defend the idiot, he has a point but no one told him to do stupid things.

He approaches, turns my chair around and hugs me affectionately, I accept this show of affection.

-☺ Luca, you are my best friend and I love you very much. Please, try to get along with David, he is very young.-She says it worriedly. Get along with him? I don't know, getting along with a child, who does what he wants and insults... he is brave but I don't like him at all.

Although that idiot is kind of cute... his skin looks so soft, his body so sexy, lips that I want to try, A ufff neck so delicate to suck and leave my mark... damn, I must control myself!!!

-❤‍🔥 I'll try to be good to him, but I won't promise you anything-I'm serious.

-❤‍🔥 I find the necklace he has interesting, can you investigate it?

-☺ Sure, but remember that he is a good boy, I like him a lot and I want him to feel good working with us.- She says it while she stops hugging me, walks and goes to work.