Chapter 5 (The bandit)

-💕Hello boss!! - The stranger slowly approaches, ignores me and also looks at him as if he were literally food.

-❤‍🔥 Emma, I hope you have finished your work, and if it is ready, you should hand it to my new assistant. He is by my side.

Emma, Emma, in my mind I kept repeating that name... ahhh the popular girl. Sofía told me a gossip "Emma and the boss are in love" that's what some colleagues say. For me, the excited one is the idiot in front of me.

She looked at me with a big smile, the fakest in the world and when the boss was distracted, she started to look at me with a dirty face and abruptly handed me the papers. She made me angry, because she is a mrd strawberry.

She approached the boss's table, where he was sitting working.

~ 💕 Boss, you are very beautiful. - She looks at him with a tremendous face (to seduce him). I felt so uncomfortable.

- 😽Look, you scrawny bitch, stop fucking with him, he's busy!! - He's mine!!, I-I say don't bother him

-💕 How dare you damn scum!!

Is seriously? (damn scum) ha, he lacks a neighborhood.

-😽 A rule from the "Fashion and makeup" company clearly states:

It is prohibited for employees to be couples. In the next part it says that an employee cannot be with the boss either. You should know that by working here stupid.

She didn't say anything, his face expressed fury for me and then he left.

-❤‍🔥 I see that you know the rules.- she tells me calmly.

~😽 I use them when it suits me. -It's the truth, I'm not going to lie to you.

- ❤🔥 Hahaha - he gave a little giggle, for me it was nice... I admit it. I smiled a little at him.

She ignored me and continued with his work, how shameless she didn't even thank me. He is serious, but...he has the charming side to him. I decided it was better to leave to continue with my work. I walked so distracted that I hit the wall and fell to the floor. (before that I put the papers on the boss's table xd)

I realized he didn't have my necklace. No, how can I lose it, it's very important to me!!!!!!!!!

-❤‍🔥Is this necklace yours? -I saw that he had it in his hands and his gaze was analyzing it.

I snatched it from him and quickly put it on. His eyes stared at me without knowing the reason for my action.

-😽Emmm... sorry again, I hope you like the gift. Thank you and goodbye!—I got very nervous.

—————————————————————

________________________________________

Xd here we meet the bandit. I hope you like it❤