Chapter 1 (the beginning)

"It hurts to have a person in your heart, without being able to have them in your arms"

This is how I feel, falling in love with someone older than me since my family does not approve of this type of relationship. I love him even though it is a forbidden but real love.

Although, when I met the love of my life, it was in a very uncomfortable situation.

-😽My God, I'm late! I'm running like an idiot until he collides with someone. (they kill each other)

-😽I'm sorry! I stand up and try to help the stranger up.

-❤‍🔥Hey idiot, be more careful where you walk! She stood up and wiped her suit angrily.

At that moment I didn't know that the person I had collided with was my boss, and also the love of my life.

-😽 Hey, what's wrong with you idiot, I already apologized and you treat me like that!

- ❤‍🔥why not treat yourself as stupid if you ran like crazy! He gets very angry and leaves.

-😽 Wherever I meet that idiot again I will hit him with a stick>>

After that situation, I continued on my way.

It was the company where I was going to work. Plus it was my first day and because of that damn idiot I was late. Although I saw him again and without knowing that he was my future boss, I continued my way to the main director's office and met him, I was surprised that the person I collided with would be my boss...