Chapter 4 (Looks here and looks there)

-😽Yes sir!- I say it while I get up with a mini pain.

What mini pain? Damn, my ass hurt a lot, that bastard let me fall. I walked into a door (my own office) and started my first job. A few hours passed, it was finally 12:00pm, it was time to rest. I met the secretary.

-☺ Hello David, how are you? -Smiles kindly as she greets me

-😽 Hello, I'm fine- I say this a little discouraged and with the pain of the fall. She noticed the situation and approached.

-☺ Just so you know, my name is Sofía, you can call me whatever you want. Would you like to join me and have lunch together? - I nodded and we walked to a place that looked like a restaurant.

We sat down, silence dominated that moment for a while. A waiter waited on us and then left.

-☺How did it go with the boss? He asked curiously as he ate.

-😽 It's my first day and I made him hate me-I said it boring and started eating my plate.

-☺ Don't worry, you're new, with time you'll get along, but first you should apologize for arriving too late.

Sofía continued talking, I well... she wasn't paying that much attention to her, I got a little distracted looking at the other tables, when suddenly I saw him (the boss).

His straight hair, those beautiful light eyes, his red lips, his whole body, so attractive to him... I stared at him for a while until he looked at me intently. I looked away surreptitiously, but he didn't take his eyes off me (It seemed as if he saw in me the ghost of his grandmother) xd.

I started to feel something strange, could it suddenly be love? No! That's impossible, it's just a physical attraction, I would never be unfaithful to my precious Koreans and I don't even know him well.

After a while, Sofia and I finished eating. At the exit we remembered that we had not paid, no one found out, so everything was fine. Oh, and we became good friends.

She left and I went into a store to buy something. I returned to the office and met the boss, he looked at me and I looked at him, our eyes contemplating something else. I showed him the gift and told him it was for him, but I also apologized for being late.

-💕Hello boss!! -The stranger slowly approaches, she ignores me and also looks at him as if he were literally food.