Chapter 3(First day of work)

I walked home to rest. After what happened, I need a good night's sleep for tomorrow.

—🌸 Good morning, brother, get up, today is your first day at work—she tells me calmly (it's a miracle, because she always yells at me to bother me).

—😽 Yes Laura, I know, don't worry—I told her lazily.

I got up, took a shower and got everything ready to leave. But... I realized that I didn't know the schedule, why am I so tall...? I looked everywhere for those papers that my new boss had given me (the one with the bitter face) xd

—🌸Asshole, I have them and you have to arrive at 7:00 am!!! — he hands me the sheets abruptly.

—😽 Don't call me that, and be careful with the leaves— I looked at her with a bad face.

—😽Okay, bye! I have to go.—I gave him a quick hug, I did it with love.

I went downstairs to have breakfast. In the kitchen, I saw mom was there, I hugged her lovingly and she gave me a kiss. She told me to sit down, she asked me if she already had a job as a personal assistant, I told her yes, and that I start today. After eating, I said goodbye to both of them (sister and mother).

I went on a bus, because the company is neither that far nor that close and I also don't have a car. I sat down in one of the chairs that were available. Minutes later, the bus stopped and the reason was that there was a hp taco and I had to wait.

I looked at my phone, it was 6:00 am, I was early, so I tried to relax. An hour passed, it almost didn't get resolved, but I arrived very late. I entered the company, I saw that the secretary was worried. She saw me and said the boss was waiting for me, very angry. I continued forward and because I was stupid I stumbled, before falling completely, at that same moment someone's arms helped me.

—❤‍🔥 Besides being late, you're an idiot!

—😽J-boss, me....

We looked at each other, a somewhat strange moment for me, but not even 5 minutes passed, he let me go and I fell to the ground.

—❤‍🔥 Start your work right now, and don't be late again—he tells me with a serious tone.

—😽Yes sir!— I say it while I get up with a mini pain.