Chapter 9 (consequences

I just asked him what was wrong and the pinshe razcaziel treated me badly. Hahahahaha "Razcaziel" would be a good nickname for my boss. The strangest thing is that he left the company and left me alone, to my regret.

-💕Hello tadpole-I look at her a little surprised.

-💕Did the cat eat your tongue? -She told me with a very unpleasant playful tone.

-😽Stop bothering me, I'm busy.-I try to ignore her.

-💕Do you know? I'm not a rat like you, plus I have 50 men who want me.

-😽 You have 50 stupid people who don't think.- I told that unfortunate woman the truth.

-💕 Idiot, don't believe the big deal, they love me for being unattainable.

-😽 Aha, the moon was unattainable and they stepped on it. -Emma is a shitty strawberry girl.

-💕Who do you think you're damned? -She slaps me very hard. That unfortunate woman hit me hard. With my hands I grabbed those locks and realized that she had hair extensions.

-😽What is happening here? -Lucia is very surprised by the situation.

-😽 This bandit who came to look for trouble for me, she is bothering me! -I told Lucía with an angry tone.

-💕 It's a lie, I was calm and he came to bother me.- How!? This motherfucking liar!

-😽 That unfortunate bitch...!-With the intense rage I have, I grab her rag hair and drag her across the floor like a mop. She grabs me by her hands trying to get away from me.

-💕Ahhhhhh!!! Let me go!!-He gives me a very hard fist on the nose, I hit him very hard on that mouth. Lucia tried to calm the situation. Everyone looked at us strangely as if we were wild animals.

-❤‍🔥But what the hell is happening!!-she says it with a very angry tone. I didn't realize he had arrived, because he was too busy pulling the bandit.

Azael grabbed me by the shirt and separated me from the bandit with inhuman strength. I realized that I ripped out all the extensions from that unfortunate woman.

-❤‍🔥You two, you are sanctioned this entire week!!-she said it with a very angry tone.

Azael grabbed my arm very tightly and ignored Emma. He took me to the office.

- 😽Hey! Everything hurts, idiot! I told him trying to get loose.

-❤‍🔥 Shut up, no one told you to be such an idiot- her tone is very serious.

He let go of my arm and pushed my body onto a chair...

______________________________________________________________________

Super XDjajajjaja these two are tremendous (David and the bandit).

I hope you like the chapter and please support the story ❤