𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄

Start from the beginning

"No opposition. Guess, Harjavti really is in bed with Bialya." Conner stated.

"Wouldn't expect opposition here. It's an animal sanctuary." Robin read off his hologlove.

"The Logan Animal Sanctuary?" M'gann asked in surprise.

"You've heard of it?"

"Guys, the tanks have caused a stampede. With civilians in harm's way." Kid told them.

"I see the them. Woman and a small boy."

"Robin, we have to help them." Lily told him.

"We're way off mission here. Deploy. But stealth mode. If the Bialyans know we hit 'em this becomes an international incident."

They did as he said, Robin threw a disc to emit smoke as Kid ran through. M'gann used the bio-ship to blast some of them as Lily used her vines to take out others.

Superboy stopped the wildebeests. Saving the woman and her son. The animal they were taking care of freaked out and ran into the stampede surrounding them.

"Oryx!" The boy cried, but M'gann saved the animal by lifting it above the herd, "Whoa."

"Are you both alright?" Robin asked them. Kid zipping by as he threw the guns he had grabbed to the side. Lily used her plants to lower herself next to the two.

"Mom? Mom! Mom! We were just saved by Robin and Kid Flash!"

"Well, Superboy, Miss Martian, and Lily helped too." Kid told him as M'gann lowered the animal back onto the ground.

"We diverted the Bialyans around the sanctuary. You should be safe now." Robin explained to the two.

"Uh, yeah, coast is clear, Miss M. You can de-camo now." M'gann took off her hood as she fixed her hair.

"H-hi."

"You may have made things worse. Bialyan border crossings are a way of life here. Usually they wreck a few fences and move on. Engaging them might have made us a target."

"Mom? Uncool." The kid groaned.

"I'm sorry. I should thank you. This is my son, Garfield. I'm-"

"Marie Logan! I can't believe I'm actually meeting you in person! Uh, I've-I've, uh, admired your stance on animal rights for years." She suddenly turned away and blushed.

"The Oryx is sick and I think you injured this wildebeest." Marie explained to them.

"Uh, sorry?"

"I suppose, it was unavoidable. But both need to go to our clinic."

"The boys and Lily can do that. You and I can, uh, fix your fences."

"That's not exactly our-"

"Robin."

"Please, mom?" Lily just crossed her arms and smirked at Robin, he looked at her and sighed as he turned back to M'gann.

"Fine." Him and Marie said in sync, to which the other two replied with a "Yes!"

❀❀❀