TFP: Halloween

Request by; @Butterflymed

There's a Halloween party that all Aut6obots end up going to. Of course, only some have fun.

"You think the Autobots would go to the Halloween party?" Raf asks as the three kids wait for their guardians to get them from school.
"Bumblebee will, maybe Bulkhead, but not the others," Jack believes.
"That is if Ratchet got the holoforms to work," Miko reminds them.
The three decide to wait until they return to the base to tell their guardians, Optimus and Ratchet.

As Jack predicted, Optimus and Ratchet aren't interested in the dance. Arcee is a little interested in the dance but immediately argues she will not be dressing up.
"Come on, aren't you supposed to be learning about humans?" Raf asks Optimus.
Optimus sighs, "you are right, Raf. Ratchet, is the holoform program ready?"
Ratchet sighs, "yes."
Only Bumblebee and Bulkhead say they'll wear costumes.

The two are thrilled to be wearing their chosen costumes, while Ratchet isn't thrilled to be at the dance. Bulkhead points out how Ratchet's holoform is wearing a costume even though June helped create a valid ID. Ratchet is not amused with the observation. Some kids see what he's wearing and go along with that's his costume, even if he works at the hospital. The kids love Bumblebee and Bulkhead's costumes. Arcee and Optimus don't mind if the kids think they're chaperones. The group of friends are seen together, which has some students wondering how the three kids know the adults.

"This is fun," Bulkhead smiles.
"Yeah, yeah," Ratchet sulks.
The friends enjoy Halloween-themed cookies and cupcakes before everyone, but Optimus and Ratchet go to play the various games. Ratchet knows not to complain about not being able to leave.

"I'm surprised Ratchet hasn't left yet," Bulkhead whispers.
Bumblebee nods.
Because Halloween fell on a Wednesday this year, the party is short. Which disappoints everyone but Ratchet. He rushed out the door before the others could find him.
"Oh, we can't take the candy back to the base," Miko points out.
"Before you ask, yes, Ratchet would take your candy," Arcee argues.
"I think my mom would, too," Jack adds.
It's decided that Arcee would keep the candy in her subspace. Though she's aware of how often she'll be asked to retrieve the candy from her subspace. The friends agreed it was a good Halloween party. Even Optimus was happy to have attended.