TFP| Ultra Magnus: Hidden Injury From Battle

Request by; @wendydash

Ultra Magnus sustained more than an injured servo during his battle with Predaking,

Ultra Magnus wasn't pleased to be injured, leaving his servo deformed after Ratchet tried to repair it. He thought that's all he'd have to deal with. He was quickly proven wrong after having a nightmare about the fight. Magnus finds this unusual since he's been fighting in a war for centuries.
Why now? Magnus questions. Why after a fight with Predaking but not Decepticons?

Ratchet and Optimus notice Magnus is acting differently the following days.
"This is unusual for him," Ratchet comments.
"I think he's struggling with how he was injured. Give him a few days."
Ratchet is uncertain about leaving Magnus alone.

Ratchet worries about Magnus during the night. He decides to sneak into Magnus' berthroom and sits on the floor. Watching Magnus recharge. He can already tell it's not a peaceful recharge.

It's a quiet few hours before Magnus suddenly sits up and screams.
"Magnus," Ratchet says as he approaches the berth, "you're safe."
"Get away from me!"
"Magnus, you're safe."
Ratchet takes Magnus' servo, seeing fear on the mech's faceplate.
"No, he's in here!"
Ratchet realizes who Magnus is talking about.
I knew that battle affected him. Ratchet thinks.
Ratchet sits on Magnus' berth. He quickly projects an image on the wall. Magnus cooperates and looks at Optimus's image on the wall while following Ratchet doing breathing exercises. Ratchet hasn't let go of Magnus' servo.

Within a few minutes, Magnus is calm. Ratchet knows Magnus should talk about his nightmare and the battle with the Predaking, but he wants Magnus to go back into recharge. Even though Magnus is calm, Ratchet decides to recharge on the floor just in case. He'll talk to Magnus tomorrow and figure out how to help the second in command.