I walked out of the room and, using the walls to support myself, got to the throne room, where I found my dad. "Oh hey!! (Y/N)!! You feeling better now, right?" He said. I nodded my head and proceded to ask, "Uh... dad..? May I ask, what is that big pinkish crackly bubble?" "Oh, that?" He said, "It's one of my finest creations, a prison bubble. Do you wanna check it out?" "Uh.. May I?" I asked. Honestly I really want to, but he will probably send some guards or something to escort me since I am still hurt. "Yeah, you may. And since you were able to walk here all by yourself, I think you are fit to go check the place out yourself," He said. I was suprised, so I asked, "Really?!" "Yes. Now move along," he replied, sweeping his hand like as though he was shooing a fly away.

I went over to an exit and jumped onto a eyeball-bat, knowing that I do not have enough magic energy at the moment to even fly. I directed the eyeball bat to my destination, and jumped onto the train tracks, right beside the bubble. I was ready to enter. After all, I could exit whenever I wanted.

I found myself drawn to the energy of that which is the bubble. Or in the bubble. I couldn't tell, but it doesn't matter. Still weak from the accident, I was not able to cast the simplest of spells, let alone, walk properly. But for some reasons, I felt that at least half of my strength has returned to me when I entered the bubble. I know this isn't permanent, so I enjoyed it while it lasted. This masterpiece of my dads'... Not too shabby, I must say.

I was able to walk normally again, and cast simple spells. I was able to fly and summon random items again (These are not simple spells, Lumi).

Walking down a very Mabel pathway, I soon arrived to a reasonably sized town. It is like my previous description. Very Mabel. From how this place looks like, she probably designed it herself. With living candy, talking, human sized kittens, waffles as guards, her dream boys and other weird, and kinda scary hybrids, no offense Mabel, this place is like a living dream. Well, for Mabel that is.

Around the town, there are trees with chill pills and stuffed toys, teddy bears and human sized bunnies in suits going for work, grass of cotton candy and lakes of chocolate. "What's going on here?" I thought to myself.

"Welcome to Mabeland!" A big purple bunny said. "Everything here is perfect. It's all made by our great creator, and is everything you'd ever need."

"Great creator?" I asked, "Where might she be?"

"Oh, everyone knows that. She lives up in that castle on the hill," The bunny replied. "Thanks!" I said. "No, thank you, master," The bunny said.

As I began walking to where Mabel was, dark clouds started to form above the whole town and the townies' eyes glowed red. The townies now look worn out, like old equipment, mangled, and evil. I have probably made a connection with the bubble when I gained some powers because I somehow knew that this could only happen when someone mentions reality.

The sky cleared up and everything returned to normal, as unexpectedly as it all happened.

~3rd P.O.V~
In the courtroom, Dipper and Mabel are arguing.

"Mabel, can't you see? Even though reality can sometimes be a douchebag, we always get through it together. Now, reality is being more of a arse than ever, and there is nothing I can do about it. I tried, Mabel. I really tried. But without you, I am nothing. Now, the world is in chaos and there's nothing I can do. Bill has gotten to earth, you are in this Prison, and (Y/N) it out cold. Theres nothing left for me," Dipper said.

"I know how you feel, Dipper. But this place is all I ever wanted. And it could be all you have ever wanted as well. This is a great place and I am not leaving," Mabel said, "Take (Y/N) for example. Why don't I bring her here for you?"