The next image I saw was one of a "cloning" device, where the blood sample was injected into. The next thing was a clone... a clone of my brother. They trained him to use his "inherited" abilities, more for attack than defense.

I gripped my head in agony, and heard my brother say, "rest. I will inform dad that you are awake." Once again, his voice sounded cold and hollow, like he is just an empty living vessel. As I layed down, I saw more images, but instead of the past, it was of his mind.

It was blank. Completely blank. Is this my real brother? It couldn't be... This has to be a clone. Otherwise... mind control?  Memory erasing? No. His mind was too horrifying for any of those. Blank, yet cold and dark. Damp with malicious intent, I could tell that this guy right here, is made to do evil. I knew I couldn't trust him, but for the time being, i will have to play along.

I know that he has been injected with my brother's memories, and his personality as well. To an extent, that is. I don't know how I could tell, I just could. It's funny... I don't remember having a brother, but yet, I still know that I do. I doubt my guts would lie to me... but I don't know if I could trust my own father.

Years ago, he was so different... I really miss the old him. I wonder what happened.

I heard a door open and I opened my eyes. It was the clone. I shouldn't say anything about it, and avoid thinking about it too. I'm sure he knows how to read minds. I could tell, just by looking at his face, that he was going to say, "Dad's busy right now, he will come to you later."

"You don't have to say anything, I already know," I said. "Oh? Then what was I going to say?" He asked. "That dad is busy and will come later," I replied. "Sharp as always," the clone said.

"Do you need anything?" He asked.

"No it's ok. Just leave me alone for awhile. I'd like to rest," I said.

"Ok," He said, standing there.

"What are you waiting for? I said alone," I told him.

"Oh right, sorry," He said, and we both laughed.

I was suddenly reminded of a time I spent with my brother many years ago. Probably because we have done this before... But besides that, I can't remember much about my brother.

After Clonie left, I sat up, this time with less problem, and tried getting out of my bed. The moment I stood up, I felt a gut wrenching pain along where my stomach is, and a weird tingling feeling everywhere below it. I grabbed my stomach tightly, realising that it is wrapped in a reasonably thick wad of bandages. I tried taking a couple of steps, but failed miserably and fell to the ground.

I could feel that there was a healing spell placed on me, and I knew that it would take time to take effect, since my wound was not shallow. Hell, not just deep, I was impaled! I tried to get up again, and miraculously, I was able to feel my legs, better than I did earlier on. I staggered to the one small window facing out into the wrangled mess which was once Gravity Falls. Everything is... different. I don't know how to describe it exactly... It's kinda... weird.

We have eyeball bats turning anything that moves into stone, the water tower moving around as a big monster, and many other weird and crazy shit. I looked around and saw a large bubble with a shooting star on it, and I assumed that it was some sort of prison bubble, made for a specific person.

I staggered back to the little table beside the bed, where a cup of water was placed out for me. I drank it to hydrate myself, and dragged myself over to the door. I felt very weak, not just physically, but like as though I have been drained of most of my energy. Despite all those, I felt that I had to get to the prison bubble.