~Back at outside the Mystery Shack~
"So this is how the world ends. Not with a bang but with a..." Ford said, then raising his hand to his head level, one finger pointing at his head and twirling (you know, the 'crazy' gesture), "boop-boop."

"Weirdmageddon," Dipper said quietly in both awe and shock, looking up at the weirdly colored skies.

Birds flew as they called. Many animals followed behind. All seem to be running away from something. From what? Even the gnomes and manotaurs are running.

"The rift is shattered," Ford said, "Bill's world is spilling into ours and every minute his powers grow stronger."

"Mabel! The rift must have cracked inside her backpack. She must be in danger! I have to go find her," Dipper said, grabbing his walkie talkie, "Mabel, Mabel! Come in!"

Ford stopped him and said, "Dipper. Listen to me. We can find your sister soon, but first we have to stop Bill. If we can blast him back through the rift he came out of, we just might be able to stop him before his weirdness spreads across the entire globe."

"Are you sure defeating Bill is even possible?" Dipper asked.

"No. I'm not sure. But being a hero means fighting back even when it seems impossible. Will you follow me?"

"To the ends of the earth" Dipper replied.

"Good. Cause that's where we're heading," Ford said, "You also might want to step inside."

~Dipper's P.O.V~

We ran into the shack as a weird wave passed. "Weirdness wave!!" One of the gnomes shouted. The wave washed over the shack, and it looked like it went around all of Gravity Falls. I saw (Y/N) walk out of the forest just before the wave passed. The wave knocked her down and she fell onto the ground.

"(Y/N)!" I called, trying to run out, however, Great Uncle Ford stopped me. "Who knows what that weirdness wave might turn her into," he said, "Now lets go grab some mats. We need to do this as soon as possible." "But Great Uncle Ford," I said. "No 'buts'," he said, "Hurry! You don't want the world to end like this, do you?"

~3rd P.O.V at the Gravity Falls Maximum Security Prison~

"Okay, inmates, time to review your finger paintings," A man said, "Good. Nice." He looked at each paintings one by one, until he reached Gideon's. His was a torn paper with a knife in it and 'revenge' written on, and on another piece of paper was a portrait of Mabel with 'love' written on it. "Gideon, does this look like someone who's ready to re-enter society?" The man asks.

"Gideon's unappreciated in his time!" One of Gideon's inmates, Ghost-Eyes, said.

"Oh, Ghost-Eyes, you're making me blush!" Gideon said.

"Gideon makes prison life worth living," Another inmate said.

"Gideon! Gideon!" All the prisoners chanted.

Just at that moment, Gompers, who grew gigantic, ate off part of the prison walls. All the prisoners looked outside and a three headed bird landed on Gideon's hand. "Oh my. Bill came through," Gideon said.

~Your P.O.V~

Dipper and Ford ran out of of the shack as I was walking to the shack. Ford was carying a large case, containing don't know what kind of stuff he could have in there. "At least let me check on her," I heard Dipper say. "Fine..." Ford said. I walked towards them as they turned around and walked towards me.

"Hey," I said. "Hi," Dipper said awkwardly, scanning me for I don't know what. "Don't worry Dipper, nothing happened to me. We should be immune to the wave's effects. And besides..." I said.
"Oh yeah... hehe... I totally forgot," Dipper said.