actor of the year

He was nervous during the award ceremony. He knows that his family is in good hands as Dunk will be with them at all times. He was unable to be with them with them due to the preparation that he needed to go through. The moment they had announced his name as the winner of the actor of the year, he was in disbelieve. His mind went blank, he thanked everyone who has supported him, listing the names that came to mind. When he thanked his family, the screen had zoomed in to where his mom was sitting with Dunk sitting beside her, His siblings each on their laps. Dunk had guided his siblings to clap their hand and wave at him.

He was whisked off to the press conference after he got off stage. He had shared his experience of winning the award, when he was asked about Dunk's appearance at the award, he had emphasized that they are the best of friends and that he is currently hosting his family. He added a hint of humour claiming that his family seemed to like Dunk more than him at the moment. Everyone laughed along. It was a long night but he was grateful that he was able to spend time with his family at the ceremony. Dunk was quick to get him and his family to take a picture of this significant moment. Phi Tay who happened to be covering the event had made sure that Dunk also had a chance to take a picture with Joong and his family, not forgetting a picture of just the both of them. Joong felt elated but more than anything he wished his father was here to witness his success.

Paaw, are you proud of me? 

---

A/N: How are you all feeling?

Why does Joong introduce Dunk as his best friend? cause they aren't official yet and they definitely don't want to go public at this moment. 

so why does Joong has 2 siblings in this series... it's actually due to this scene. I'm zooming in on the characters. It'll be hard to focus on all 3 in writing. Maybe because I'm new, maybe it's a personal writing style. so yea, there really is no best way to explain it. I can't understand my own mind sometimes. 😅😅 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊