After

Dunk had never thought that he would be thrusted into Joong's world when he said he didn't know how he would be able to fit in it during Joong's confession. Dunk can safely say now that he has a good understanding about Joong's world than he originally did. That is truly an understatement. Never in a million years would he imagine staring in a TV series. Neither could he understand the hundreds of fans chanting his name along with Joong during the two fanmeets that he could make it during the promotional tour.

 Neither could he understand the hundreds of fans chanting his name along with Joong during the two fanmeets that he could make it during the promotional tour

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He was mind blown when he won an award for acting in the series. Joong, his co-stars and Phi Jojo had assured him that it was rightfully his. Phi Jojo told him that he had talent that he hadn't seen in a long time and made sure he contacts him if decides to join the business. He laid on the sofa, staring at the ceiling as he did, trying to make sense of all that had happened for the past few months.

"You need a vacation, Hia." Phuwin couldn't help but comment looking at the state of his brother.

"hmm... Should we spend our Christmas in Japan this year? We haven't travelled in a long time." Phuwin and Gemini's eyes lit up.

"Ao Jing, Hia?"

"I think we deserve it with everything that has been going on. Let's invite Fourth, Pond and Joong. Maybe ask Phi First and Phi Khaotung as well. Phi First never gets to go anywhere since we're always busy." Phuwin and Gemini had agreed saying that they will invite them and settle everything with Phi First's help, so he wouldn't need to lift a finger about it. Dunk agreed looking at their enthusiasm.

Yes, he definitely needs some down time with his family.

***

"Have you made any progress with Dunk since you told him you were gonna win him over?" Pond asked Joong casually as they were out for a meal. Joong had suddenly realized that they had not discussed about their relationship since that confession. Perhaps he was blinded by their chemistry and how they had been interacting with each other. Even more so since they acted in The Secret Within. He was lulled into a false believe that they were already in a relationship.

"With how lovey-dovey you both are, I would have thought you're both in a relationship by now. If you aren't, you better make it clear to Dunk. You know him, he doesn't get it unless you say it. Better use the Japan trip as an opportunity" Pond hinted. 

That was a perfect opportunity that he wasn't going to miss. 

---

A/N: Are they finally going to be official? What do you think? Are you all excited? 

Can't believe that Xmas is just around the corner. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping to finish this series by the end of this year. I'm really not too sure how my schedule will be like by January. Let's see how it goes. 

~Please vote if you like this EP. It drives me forward. Khoorp khun na kha~

Do comment to let me know your thoughts. 😊😊