Chapter 12

Antibug

After that last animal villain we haven't had any akumatized attacks and i've been so grateful. 

Finally been able to catch up on my work and it's given me time to laze around with my cat Boo.

And i thought it would give me a chance to hang out with my friends more but lately i've been sensing a lot of hostility. 

After everybody in class found out about Alix's and i's little date, nosy motherfuckers, things got a little tense between certain people.

Marinette wears a scowl that intensifies anytime she sees Alix and Alix glares with a hint of pride as if she won something. Hell- even Juleka can't hide the way her face scrunches when i talk to Alix.

I tried asking around and the girls directly but no one would budge, they'd just shrug me off and pretend like i was hallucinating. So with a defeated sigh, i distanced myself from the girls and just focused on my work.

Speaking of work, i was so focused on the classwork Ms. Mendeleiev gave that it took awhile for me to notice Chloe freaking out.

"Someone pulled my hair!" she exclaimed in fear. Ms Mendeleiev looked towards Mylene who sits behind Chloe.

"It wasn't me Miss!" she defends. That was obvious.

"It wasn't her, it's-it's some invisible mystical being. Like a leprechaun. Or a unicorn without the horn." she says, everybody laughs in response.

I stayed quiet, that was stupid but Chloe doesn't seem like the type to believe in that.

Then suddenly Chloe starts fighting with her bag, "Oh, it's happening again. Oh-!" in her struggle with the bag she fell down.

"Chloé, sit down!" shouts Ms. M. 

" I can't!" exclaims Chloe as the bag starts hitting her, "My purse is beating me up!" 

I stand to try to get a better look at what's happening. If Chloe isn't going crazy then this can only mean there's an akumatized villain.

And my suspicions were confirmed when Chloe threw her purse and ran to the back of the class only for everybodies pencils to start levitating one by one and get thrown at Chloe.

She runs down the steps in a panic and our teacher glares, "Chloe! We don't run in the classroom." 

"What is wrong with this blind ass teacher."

Chloe tries to get back to her seat but the invisible being grabs her sunglasses and pulls her to the teachers desk, then starts pulling on her hair.

Everybody laughs at the weird display causing Chloe to run out of the classroom while waving her hands to ward off the invisible person.

Ms. M shakes her head disappointedly until we all get a ping on our phones, checking them to see a bunch of pictures of Chloe getting bullied by the invisible being.

I've to got this check this out but i can't leave class yet, thankfully this is our last class of the day so i won't have to wait long.

 I pick up my thrown pencil and get back to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I make my way down to the famous Paris hotel where the Mayor is being interviewed out front as he threatens whoever is attacking Chloe.

I get there a second before Ladybug and Cat Noir as they land next to me behind the Mayor.

Cool hero posing.