Chapter 3

Lady Wifi

 "I'm seriously going to hurt Hawkmoth when I find him" I say to no one in particular, absolutely pissed from spending half a school day fighting off villains with Ladybug and Cat Noir. "Malika, relax" I breathe deeply after I de-transform, laying against the brick wall, definitely nothing suspicious about chilling in an alley.

 Malika laughs at me while she eats her biscuit, "At least it's good practice Y/N" I just sigh at that, "yeah whatever, worst part is I have to head back to school for my backpack" I say as I start my trek back to school. 

 Pushing past people as they file out, I head to my locker where I was able to stuff all my things before leaving. Expecting to be alone I was a little caught off guard by the fact that somebody else was still here, "and look who it is" My once neutral face turns into a mischievous grin as I observe the short, sporty girl who has yet to notice me.

 Forgetting what I was there for in the first place, I just couldn't miss this opportunity. Putting on my best 'mysterious hot girl' face I leaned against the lockers next to her, successfully getting her attention I instantly note the way her cheeks turned just a little bit brighter once she saw who it was. 

"Hey, aren't you that girl that called me a model?" I pretend to think, trying to hide the grin that wants to come out. Her eyes briefly widen, embarrassment clear on her face as she chuckles awkwardly.

"Ohhh you remember that.. great..", I laugh at her response. "Come on don't worry about it i'm just teasing you, I thought it was cute." My eyes travel across her body as I say this before resting on her eyes, giving an 'innocent' smile. 

She sputters when her brain registers what I just said, "she thinks i'm cute?" She mutters to herself, a dopey smile appears on her face as she pulls her hat down trying to hide it. I have to physically restrain myself from not squeezing her right now, my heart hurts.

"I like your style, whats your name? I'm Y/N in case you forgot", "I'm Alix" "So what are you doin-", "Do you like roller-skates!" Interrupts Alix, "uhh yeah but I'm not really good at them, never had enough time to practice you know." I scratch my head awkwardly, thinking Alix is going to tease me but thats when I see the stars in her eyes, "That's awesome! I could totally teach you, it'll be so fun!!" She exclaims excitedly. 

 "But I don't have any roller-skates with me" "That's no problem I always have extra", "Looks like I'm not getting out of this one" I sigh before smiling, "sure why not, where we meeting?" I ask "At the nearby park, is Friday good for you?" Alix asks with a wide grin, 

"Yep sounds good, it's a date" I smile. "Oops maybe I shouldn't have said that" I stare guiltily as Alix is frozen in place, her blush probably permanent by now. 

She manages to nod before grabbing her stuff and bolting it out of there. Laughing at her reaction I finally get my stuff from my locker and head home.

After getting home and finishing all my duties I relax on my bed, petting Boo as she lays on top of my stomach. Malika floats towards my face with a cheeky smile, we stare at each other in silence before, "what's wrong with your face" Malika huffs at that comment "You're such a flirt you know that" she accuses, 

"Ugh! Me? Never, don't know what you're talking about" I deny poorly. "Mhmm" is all she says as she flies down to rest on my forehead for the night. I take this chance to think about my 'date' with Alix on Friday, 

"should I actually treat it as a date or like a friend thing, she never really confirmed anything" I chew on my lip as I think about it "Oh whatever that's a problem for future me" With that I close my eyes and let the sleep consume me.