Chapter 2

The Pharaoh

"GET IT BOO GET IT" I shout in fear after the thing talked to me, surprisingly Boo listens as she starts swatting at the creature allowing me to run to my room. The flying rat makes a noise of protest as it avoids my cat, following after me, it phases through my door, it speaks 

"That was pretty rude but this is your first time so I'll give you a break" it gives what I think is a cheeky smile, the smile falling once it sees the look on my face as i'm huddled in the corner of my bedroom holding a shoe. "What. are. you." I ask, eyes wide and alert.

"I'm a kwami, the kwami of Perseverance and i'm going to help you save the world!" The 'kwami' says. "You're joking.. right?" It shakes its head no. Cautiously I stand up from my spot in the corner and slowly approach the creature, the kwami takes this chance to explain further. 

"My name is Malika and my special ability is pure strength, once we transform all you have to say is 'Persevere' and your entire body will be filled with immense strength!"

I listen to the kwami quietly until a thought pops into my head, "transform..? How do I transform" I ask Malika. She seems to find this funny because she starts giggling before answering my question, "You have to say 'Malika, go crazy!' and we'll fuse. 

But be warned, after you transform and activate your special ability you have only have 5 minutes before transforming back." I nod in understanding.

"Okay!" I say, a wave of excitement washing over me "Malika, go crazy!!" I watch as the kwami gets sucked into my choker making me feel bubbly and shocked as I watch my entire body get covered in a magical suit. 

When the transformation finishes I immediately take a look in the mirror, admiring the majorly brown suit with reddish hues around my shoulder and shoulder blades. Noticing the intricate black spots dotting all around my body except my stomach area as it has a bare tan area, lighter compared to the rest of the suit.

Checking out the pretty standard military belt and huge cat-like ears on top of my head is when I notice the huge metal, "claws..?" I flex my hands a few times when I get an idea. 

Moving to get into a boxer position I close my hands into fists and practice hitting, loving how light the metal gloves feel allowing me to put in as much force as I want. I giggle in excitement, hopping up and down in place, I waste no time in jumping out from my balcony.

Laughing crazily to myself as I soar through the air with just one jump, the tips of my metal fists detach and shoot forward. Scaring me in the process as they latch onto a building, sending me flying forward. Shrieking as I twist and turn in the air trying to control my claws. 

Eventually stabilizing, I catch my breathe on a random building, not far from the history museum. "This is actually unreal" I tell myself, "now that I think about it, this explains Ladybug and Cat Noir" as I finish that sentence I spot Cat Noir bolting it to the museum. "Speak of the devil" I mutter, taking my chance to follow him.

Entering the museum i'm confused until I hear a deep gravely voice mixed with shouts. Running to the source of the noise I spot a life sized walking statue of one of the Egyptian Gods and none other than the super hero duo, and Alya for some reason. 

I decide to hide myself from their view, watching how the villain easily won against Ladybug and Cat Noir, but before he leaves he decides Alya will make a perfect sacrifice to.. get his wife back? "Sad but human sacrifices are a no-no" As I come up with a plan in my head to get Alya away I notice Ladybug struggling to free Cat Noir from the coffin the villain threw him into.

"Ugh amateurs" I roll my eyes while running over to Ladybug, making my presence known she proceeds to freak out and spin her yo-yo in defense. "Who are you?!" "Don't worry i'm one of the good guys! Im um, sorry I don't have my hero resume ready at the moment" I joke awkwardly, almost forgetting about Cat Noir.