Traumatized

*Liv and Avery*
     Liv looked around the hospital halls with her flashlight, shining it on everything in sight. "You know, I thought this would be more fun, Avery." Liv said blankly. Avery responded from the other side of the hall as she walked back towards Liv, "Real. It's just cold and smelly in here." Suddenly, there was a slight movement sound coming from one of the rooms. Liv and Avery jumped and flashed their lights on the door the commotion came from. "Uh, what was that-?" Liv said in a spooked voice. Avery walked towards the door and reluctantly turned the door knob. Quickly, she threw the door open. They both held their breath, waiting for the worst. Eventually, they just sighed in relief and frustration. Avery's flashlight shined onto Tony and Maiya. "Shit, that's bright!" Maiya said, pulling away from Tony. "Guys, come on, don't make out in here, that's gross!" Liv exclaimed. "So real. You could get like, an infection from this stuff in here!" Avery agreed. Tony and Maiya walked out of the room. "This is boring, let's find the others." Tony and Maiya agreed and they set off to look for Max and Willow.

*Max and Willow*
"Open the closet over there, we'll put all this mess in there." Max said, instructing Willow. Willow reluctantly opened the closet as Max shoved everything inside of it. "What about all the blood?" Willow asked, disgusted. "It'll be fine, at least there's no more body." Max picked up an already slightly bloody rag of the ground. "Wipe your hands on this." Max said to Willow as he wiped his. "Ew no! It already has blood on it!" Willow responded. This was really too much for her. "Okay then. What are you going to tell the group? How are you going to explain all the blood on your hands?" Max asked. Willow felt helpless, so she just took the rag and wiped her hands. "Ewww...." She drops the rag in the corner, "if I get a disease, you're covering my medical bills, I'm not kidding!" They both walked out of the room with Max closing the door behind them. Willow felt sick to her stomach. The unidentifiable crushed eyes looking at her, the brutal bloody mess of the murder, it will forever haunt her memory. As much as Willow didn't want to admit it, she was scared. Very scared. As they walked towards the way they came into the hospital, Willow couldn't stop herself from eventually thinking the haunting question: Did Max murder that person?