Ghosts?

Willow was getting more and more tense. She really did have a bad feeling about Max, as well as a bad feeling about this plan in general. 'Maybe it's just the creepiness of the abandoned part of the plan getting to me. I'll be fine!' She thought. She looked over to the drinks table, and he was still there, standing with his back facing the crowd. Willow couldn't tell if he even had anything to drink this whole time. Soon enough, everyone started to leave, and Avery was helping Liv clean up and put the things back in Liv's car. Maiya spotted Willow from across the party and walked up to her.
"Hi! You must be Willow? I'm Maiya!" Maiya held out her hand for Willow to shake it. Willow pushed Maiya's hand down and said "Yeah, I'm Willow." Maiya nervously laughed, then changed the subject. "So, are you excited to go into the hospital?! It's gonna be super fun, right?" Maiya spoke enthusiastically. "Yeah, I guess." Willow calmly said.
🖤🖤🖤
Maiya- Do you believe in ghosts?

Willow- Pfft, nah.

Maiya- Why is that so?

Willow- I just never experienced something to make me believe. Have you?

Maiya- Oh! Well, yes, I have!

Willow- Cool, tell me about it.

Maiya- Okay! So, I was at my grandma's house one day. I was watching over her dogs while she was shopping. I was busy cleaning the kitchen, until Her dog named Daisy started barking at the corner in the living room. She looked scared! I walked out there to see what exactly she was barking at, and saw nothing! All of a sudden, the TV turned on, and went to a static channel! I turned off the TV and took the dogs outside in the yard with me and waited till my grandma got back. It was scary!

Willow- Damn, that does sound pretty creepy.

Maiya- I know right!?
🖤🖤🖤
"Alrighty guys! Are y'all ready to go in?" Liv said, handing out the flashlights. They all agreed that we were ready, and started walking towards the hospital. It was a line, Liv in the front, then Willow, then Maiya, then Tony, then Avery, and lastly at the back, Max. It was really dark outside. The last time Willow checked her phone, which was about 5 minutes ago, it was 1:25 am. 'Oh, crap! I forgot to text my mom!' Willow thought. She then planned that she was gonna text her mom when the group gets to the hospital.
🖤🖤🖤