Party Talk

That afternoon in detention, Willow got a text from her friend, Avery:

💫💫💫
Avery- Hey I found out that Liv is throwing a party tonight! Wanna go with me? She said it was okay if you went :)

Willow- *Typing... ...*

Willow- But you know that we hate each other.

Willow- She's only inviting me so she can make fun of me and other shit like that!
*SEEN*

Avery- *Typing... ... ...*

Avery- Oh come on! It'll be fun, besides, there will be some cute people there 😏

Avery- Besides, if she talks shit about you, then just beat her ass 😂

Willow- *Typing... ... ... ...*

Willow- Omg shut up, I'm not looking for a lover 😂

Willow- Also I can't fight, because if I do, it'll get too harsh...I don't want to unleash anymore like that one time..
*SEEN*

Avery- *Typing... ...*

Avery- Oh, well, you'll find someone soon lmao 😂.. also sorry to bring it up, but now since you made me remember, you don't have to be pressured to fight her :)

Willow- *Typing...*

Willow- Its okay :) also yeah maybe I will find someone soon. Anyways, I guess I'll go, if my mom lets me.

Willow- If she doesn't let me then I'll just sneak out I guess. What should I wear??
*SEEN*

Avery- *Typing... ...*

Avery- Just wear something casual. CASUAL, Willow 😂 I know how you are with your styles.

Willow- *Typing...*

Willow- Lmao stopp 😂😂 my styles are casual, I'm just not a normie 🙄🤚.
*SEEN*

Avery- *Typing... ... ...*

Avery- Okay, okay. Your styles are casual lmao. So are mine tho. And yes, at least we are not normies :)

Willow- *Typing...*

Willow- Okay well what time are you going to pick me up? I'm in detention still right now so yeah.
*SEEN*

Avery- *Typing...*

Avery- Well it starts at 7:00 pm, so I'll just pick you up at 6:30. She chose the stupidest place ever. An abandoned hospital dude. 💀🤚

Willow- *Typing...*

Willow- Omfg 😂😂 this is gonna be fun lmao. And that's kinda sarcasm but hey, I kinda mean it :)

Willow- Okay well I gtg, I have to do some homework in detention. See you at 6:30. Ttyl :)
*SEEN*

Avery- *Typing...*

Avery- Okay ttyl :)
💫💫💫

Willow looked up from her phone because she felt a presence staring at her. She looked over to the right side of her as she turned off her phone and put it on the desk facing downwards. She saw Max staring at her again. "Do you have a staring problem or what, you freak!?" Willow snapped and yelled out loud. The teacher gave her a glare and so did Max. Everyone went back to doing their own thing, even Willow. She was trying to calm herself as well. It worked, and she started to do her homework again.