S2 ~ CH-30 - The Spooky Mysteries of Lavender!

Start from the beginning

The air was thick with an eerie silence, broken only by the faint echo of their footsteps on the creaky floorboards. Shadows moved ominously on the walls, playing tricks on their minds and making them feel uneasy.

Luckily, with Umbreon by their side, whose golden rings emitted a soft, comforting glow, which gave them a sense if control while the light of its body gave them guidance throughout the building. Umbreon's presence offered them a sense of reassurance in this situation.

"So where do we go now?" Shauna asked, clutching Dr. Fuji's logbook tightly as it contained a lead that led them here while her heart was racing with anticipation and a sense of fear. She glanced nervously at Gary, hoping to find some comfort in his determined expression as they ventured deeper into the tower.

"I say let's go down." Gary suggested. "The building has only one floor beneath the ground floor and that way, we can work our way up to the top if we don't find anything here." He suggested.

Shauna agrees ans as they ascended the stairs, the temperature seemed to drop, sending a chill down their spines.

Strange whispers seemed to fill the air, echoing off the ancient stone walls. Gary and Shauna exchanged uneasy glances, their senses on high alert for any signs of danger.

Suddenly, some ghost like form materialized before them, its eyes glowing with an otherworldly light. It laughed hysterically and Shauna gasped in fright, making a squealing sound as she instinctively moving closer to Gary for protection.

But before the ghost like creature could make a move, Umbreon leaped forward, with a fierce growl.

The ghost like creature wasn't scared but neither was Umbreon. Umbreon's eyes glowed red, using the move foresight and a red glow surrounded the ghost, revealing its true colours.

It was only a Gastly, who was in shock after being found out and dispersed back into wall behind it.

Breathing heavily, Gary and Shauna exchanged a relieved smile, grateful for Umbreon being with them. Now knowing it was just a ghost type pokemon, they pressed on with some renewed determination.

As they reached the bottom floor, they looked around with the little light that Umbreon provided them. Not much was to be seen but oddly, the room was filled with toys. Like some swinging horse, other toys and an old TV that was displaying a static screen. Apart from Umbreon, that was the only source of light.

Some laughter was heard in the room, making both of them gasp and Shauna to jump immediately behind Gary.

Again, a sound of laughter appeared and the TV flicked on a show of an old animated movie where a man walked into a lamppost.

Laughter followed and Umbreon started growling. Gary commanded Umbreon to use foresight and the red beam coming from its eyes revealed a Gengar, Haunter and a bunch of Gastly sitting infront of the TV, watching the show while doing some weird stuff.

For example Haunter punched itself in the head with its floating claw, causing the others to laugh while Gengar made weird looks using its tongue and eyes, going for the same effect.

The Pokémon didn't even seem to notice Gary, Shauna and Umbreon to which the trio decided to make most of that and leave for the stairs up again.

Seconds later as they reached the ground floor again, Shauna spoke up. "I hate this place!" She said in fear and ran towards the door. But as she tried to pull them open, it didn't budge. "They won't open!" She felt even more scared.

Sweat ran down Gary's forehead as he too tried to pull them open. However, not even with their combined efforts, the doors didn't budge so Gary spoke up again. "Seems like we have no choice than to keep exploring."